Help thugish_pond get to Cannes

Yo, it's Malice. If you don't know, Soul Calibur is huge in France. Last year, the community was able to pull together and help get a team to Cannes so that they could compete in the World Cup.

http://www.worldgamecup.com/

This year will be the first time that the event will be streamed live which will be big for Soul Calibur, however we do not have any Americans who are able to go, except for Woahhzz.

So far, the Europeans have already setup a donation drive to help get him there. I'm hoping that we can do the same. I'll be doing what I can locally to help get him there. If there's anyone that wants to help out, you can go so by going to http://www.8wayrun.com/teamusa/ and place your donation.

EDIT: Since Woahhzz is unable to attend, the help will go towards thugish_pond making it to Cannes to compete in the World Cup.

Dont you have Express Passports in the U.S?? Takes 3 days in Germany to get one...or an emergency passport?

Hmmm....sad.

Well then its TP time!

Wouldn't it be better if people donated to get the ball running? I'm pretty sure, if this doesn't go down, Jaxel will probably refund your creditz. >_>

jaxel, can we set a goal amount? do we know how much thuggish needs? i think having these numbers would make people less hesitant to donate.

i feel bad enough that my donation is so greatly overshadowed by two people NOT EVEN FROM THIS COUNTRY.

i feel horrible that nobody but me in this entire US community is willing to help a brotha out.

jaxel, can we set a goal amount? do we know how much thuggish needs? i think having these numbers would make people less hesitant to donate.

Somebody tell thugish to post up. Can't do much without knowing what his situation is.

Funds currently sit at: $340

$210 from Talim_JP
$100 from Fruzy
$20 from Lobo
$10 from ???
paypal fees to be covered by me.

where's my thanks?!?!

i'll except it in the form of a TXT of a certain devastation bathroom video. ;)

Talim_JP...all i can say is wow. you, sir, are THE MAN.

thugish_pond represent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live streams

2 Viewers
EhyzeN
EhyzeN
Modo história e partidas Arcade
2 Viewers
zael_the_toaster
zael_the_toaster
|Toaster Time | Beating Up my Friends and mabye some lethal after | SoulCaliber VI w/ @kalligthegrey and Friends |!discord !Throne

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back