Help vote to get SC4 consideration for CGS '09!!

ChaCha

[10] Knight
http://www.thecgs.com/index.php?s=forums&d=topic&id=66623

Yes, it's only a forum. But they look at it, and right now it's filled with bias DOA players clinging to their game.

I say it's time SC had a shot in pro leagues so we can show what our best can do. Plus get PAID for doing so.

If ever a time was needed for you to raise your voice for something, it's now. Let CGS know however you can, that SC is a better game, and will be better for CGS than DOA ever was. Get SC televised and MORE POPULAR!

gogogogogogo! BE HEARD!

cha cha

Just posted. It's better if you guys actually post something in that thread. It means more than the poll on the top.

Wait is this for the 360? If it is then i lost interest, but it may make SC4 more famous which may mean more official tournies so i guess it's kinda important.

This is a time for the well being of Soulcalibur overall.

Personal things get a second seat.

Vote people!

If it is for the 360 then that means some better dang peripherals can be made for it instead everyone defaulting to the PS. Nothing wrong with the PS though. :)

By the way... What is DoA? XD

just voted , vote people, if you dont vote, nothing will be changed !!!! vote like how you vote for obama!!!!!!

SC4 is losing, for all you people that need a reason to vote.

Also I posted in the thread, in an attempt to appeal to someone's business sense, if people actually are reading that. I think it would be smart for us to work this angle as opposed to trying to convince people SC4 is the superior game, remember they LIKE DOA over there. So if we come in with a bunch of "our game pwns DOA" stuff, it may not be taken as seriously. Try and show that our community is much larger and events more well attended, which in turn would generate increased interest over the current DOA league.

LOL, how did they tip that scale.

Yea guys, vote more and if you post, try not to make us sound like idiots. No DOA IS FOR GAY ANIME FANBOYS crap :P

how could anyone say DOA4 is better than SC4? OMG lol i cant stand people that the only fighting game they ever played was DOA4 so now they think no other fighting games ever exsisted or could be better in anyway....

DOA is so scrubby.... Everyone has counters, it looks like crap... I cant even type anymore... whatever

I voted SC4 of course.... I wish i could talk on those forums so I could tell half those guys they are idiots

end rant.

Yes, please!!!

Be respectful towards the DOA faction. Even former DOA players are in support of SC4 there so the least one can do is respond in an educated and respectful manner.

What kind of funky settings would the bizarre CGS format (a series of 1 round matches) require for SC4? Doesn't that largely kill the CF's?

That DOA Master guy is killing me on those forums... Its obvious hes the one that has no idea what hes talking about... Street Fighter has more to offer than SC ? Dont think so Tekken MAYBE just because sometimes its a little more fun to watch , Clearly SC is the more superior game this time around... Most of them are just crying cause they suck at it and wont be pro gamers anymore... The few that stay and are good at it well they deserve to be there because they can play more than one game... ProGamers shouldnt be afraid of a new game they should acknowledge the new challenge and see if they can over come, if they cant then maybe they arent as pro as the little TV shows make them think they are...

That DOA Master guy is killing me on those forums... Its obvious hes the one that has no idea what hes talking about... Street Fighter has more to offer than SC ? Dont think so Tekken MAYBE just because sometimes its a little more fun to watch , Clearly SC is the more superior game this time around... Most of them are just crying cause they suck at it and wont be pro gamers anymore... The few that stay and are good at it well they deserve to be there because they can play more than one game... ProGamers shouldnt be afraid of a new game they should acknowledge the new challenge and see if they can over come, if they cant then maybe they arent as pro as the little TV shows make them think they are...

master.. xD shut him down lol

Back