Hey there, I'm trying to get back into SC.

Thoix Heoro

[08] Mercenary
What's up everybody? My name's Tom. I've been out of the game for quite a while now. I've been a fan of SC since the first game and finally got around to playing the games again. I was never a very good player, but I still loved playing the games. I only stopped playing when my first Xbox Live account was hacked and stolen, so I spent some time away from playing games. Even when I started playing again, I just never got around to playing SC again. Part of that must have to do with the fact of my favorite character, Sophitia Alexandra, being killed off between SC4 and 5. I also admit her return has also sparked my interest in the series again, so figured I give it all another go.

I hope to not only re-enter the series but also make new friends along the way. I own a PS3 and a Xbox 360. At the moment I only own Soul Calibur for the Xbox and Android, but I will be purchasing the rest of the available games in the next month and a half on both systems. Add me if you want to play on either system.

Note: Please excuse any grammar mistakes for the time being. Using a phone for messaging is a bit difficult.

Last edited:
Welcome to 8WayRun!!

I too was an Alexandra fan in the beginning, but quickly found Pyrrha. Hope to see you around on psn!

Welcome to 8wayrun!

Make sure you check out the Soul Arenas as they will hold all the important information about each character. If you need anything or have a question make sure to send me a PM or to ask in chat.

Welcome to 8WayRun!!

I too was an Alexandra fan in the beginning, but quickly found Pyrrha. Hope to see you around on psn!
Thanks.

I've heard of the similarities between Sophitia and Pyrrha, so I guess I will play as her in SC5!

And here's a thanks to you too, Mage. I will be sure to PM you or use the chat for any questions I have about SC in the not so distant future.

Welcome! Glad to hear you want to get back in the game. We'll definently have to play a few rounds on Xbox sometime. Just PM and we can set something up. And I'm happy to answer any questions you have.

Welcome! Glad to hear you want to get back in the game. We'll definently have to play a few rounds on Xbox sometime. Just PM and we can set something up. And I'm happy to answer any questions you have.
Alright, thanks! I will try to get SC2 HD or SC4 this weekend for the Xbox (and on PS3 as well). I will be spending the week playing SC1 to get used to the controls again. Although, I did beat the aracade as Sophitia and beat it without losing. I still sort of remember to play the game, thank God.

Alright, thanks! I will try to get SC2 HD or SC4 this weekend for the Xbox (and on PS3 as well). I will be spending the week playing SC1 to get used to the controls again. Although, I did beat the aracade as Sophitia and beat it without losing. I still sort of remember to play the game, thank God.
No problem. I don't know when I'll have SC2 or SC IV, haha, but I do SC V right now. But hey good thing for memory.

No problem. I don't know when I'll have SC2 or SC IV, haha, but I do SC V right now. But hey good thing for memory.
I will have to check how much SC5 is on the market place, but I do plan on getting it this month (probably when I get payed next week). As for now, I want to try and play the series in order as much as possible. I will still add you today or sometime this week just so I don't forget later.

I will have to check how much SC5 is on the market place, but I do plan on getting it this month (probably when I get payed next week). As for now, I want to try and play the series in order as much as possible. I will still add you today or sometime this week just so I don't forget later.
Alright. Sounds like a plan. Just be warned my Gold is shared so best to PM here first so we can talk it out. And I believe it's $19.99 on the marketplace for SC V

I'd be available for matches in Soul Calibur 2 HD, Soul Calibur 4, and Soul Calibur 5 on PSN. PSN: ProtectorOfFaith

I'm pretty good at 5, nothing special, but I'm super scrubby at 4 and 2 due to no practice on them, so I'd be starting from scratch on those games.

I'd be available for matches in Soul Calibur 2 HD, Soul Calibur 4, and Soul Calibur 5 on PSN. PSN: ProtectorOfFaith

I'm pretty good at 5, nothing special, but I'm super scrubby at 4 and 2 due to no practice on them, so I'd be starting from scratch on those games.
I will add you when I can.

And don't worry about that, you'll probably still end up beating me in 2 and 4. I've only started playing the first game again very recently and haven't played 2 or 4 for years. On top of that, I was never a very good player because I didn't learn how to be patient with games and practice. I don't expect to be any good for a while, but I still wouldn't mind playing with others. At least the matches will be funny.

Hey there. Jus thought I would say hi. Hope you enjoy yourself here. Hope to chat you up sometime here. I don't play much since I am so busy with work. But hey, I am still happy to help with anything I can.

What's up everybody? My name's Tom. I've been out of the game for quite a while now. I've been a fan of SC since the first game and finally got around to playing the games again. I was never a very good player, but I still loved playing the games. I only stopped playing when my first Xbox Live account was hacked and stolen, so I spent some time away from playing games. Even when I started playing again, I just never got around to playing SC again. Part of that must have to do with the fact of my favorite character, Sophitia Alexandra, being killed off between SC4 and 5. I also admit her return has also sparked my interest in the series again, so figured I give it all another go.

I hope to not only re-enter the series but also make new friends along the way. I own a PS3 and a Xbox 360. At the moment I only own Soul Calibur for the Xbox and Android, but I will be purchasing the rest of the available games in the next month and a half on both systems. Add me if you want to play on either system.

Note: Please excuse any grammar mistakes for the time being. Using a phone for messaging is a bit difficult.

Hey man, how's it going? I also live in Cali and would be down to play you on Xbox. My Gamertag is RolandKirk. Enjoy your stay here.

Hey man, how's it going? I also live in Cali and would be down to play you on Xbox. My Gamertag is RolandKirk. Enjoy your stay here.
Thanks, I will be adding you soon. I only have the first game right now though, but I will be getting SC 2, 4, and 5 on Xbox next week.

Last edited:
If you ever want to do some matches on Xbox my gamertag is Urabe Mikito. Oh, I thought your name was a pokemon reference. Dem Moxie boosts XD

Back