Hey there! New user here!

Thanks you guys! As for where I'm from, I live in Illinois. Specifically around the Chicago area. I am very interested in entering a tournament when I get better in SCIV, and thanks so much for the links Enki! I'll read through them and ask anything that needs to be answered.

Also, feels like I'm at home already~

hehe aero, just curious. are you an online kinda person, and if so, gimme some names! i can teach you some ehre and there. hell ill even be a practice dummy xD

Hi! I'm Talim-I mean Talis! You'll enjoy it here. I'm glad you're a Talim player, we need more. Do you have PSN? If so, then we can spar with eachother. Hope you have a great time here.

Thanks you guys! As for where I'm from, I live in Illinois. Specifically around the Chicago area. I am very interested in entering a tournament when I get better in SCIV, and thanks so much for the links Enki! I'll read through them and ask anything that needs to be answered.

Also, feels like I'm at home already~

That's awesome to hear you're interested in entering tournaments. Believe it or not, one of the worlds best lives in Chicago. His name is Thuggish_Pond. Don't let the name fool you. He's a skinny white guy with not an ounce of thug in him. There's a nice sized scene of people that get together and play regularly in Chicago. If anybody can help you reach that tournament level, it would be these guys. If you want to, you can make a post in the thread here and see if something is happening. Chicago, IL

This is the best place for SoulCalibur. Welcome home.

That's awesome to hear you're interested in entering tournaments. Believe it or not, one of the worlds best lives in Chicago. His name is Thuggish_Pond. Don't let the name fool you. He's a skinny white guy with not an ounce of thug in him. There's a nice sized scene of people that get together and play regularly in Chicago. If anybody can help you reach that tournament level, it would be these guys. If you want to, you can make a post in the thread here and see if something is happening. Chicago, IL

This is the best place for SoulCalibur. Welcome home.
World's best. In THIS site? Wow! That's pretty awesome! I will definitely check out the thread!

For those who are asking me if I play online or have a PSN, I don't even have a PS3 yet. When I do get one, I'll let you all know! :3

Oh yeah, all of the best SoulCalibur players come here. Before this place became the SoulCalibur Community, it was the Competitive SoulCalibur Community. You're just lucky enough to live in the same city as one of them. You should definately take advatage of that when you get the chance.

I've been lurking on this site for a couple weeks for any SC5 updates, and to try to understand the terms. I'm also not familiar with any terms, so I'm interested in learning more about them and how to play characters right.

That's what we like to hear around here. I can just see you mopping the floor with all your friends now. BTW your avatar is adorable. And if you don't get a ps3 I'm pretty sure in Chicago you can find somebody to play with.

That's what we like to hear around here. I can just see you mopping the floor with all your friends now. BTW your avatar is adorable. And if you don't get a ps3 I'm pretty sure in Chicago you can find somebody to play with.
Hee, hee, I'm a very outgoing person and like open, welcoming arms. Thank you for the comment on my avatar! I wanted to draw Talim in her 2P outfit in SCIV, but I couldn't find any good references for her. Oh, I definitely have someone to play with whenever he comes over to my place for sure! I'm also willing to meet everyone I can find around the Chicago area and form friendships with them. ^^

Hee, hee, I'm a very outgoing person and like open, welcoming arms. Thank you for the comment on my avatar! I wanted to draw Talim in her 2P outfit in SCIV, but I couldn't find any good references for her. Oh, I definitely have someone to play with whenever he comes over to my place for sure! I'm also willing to meet everyone I can find around the Chicago area and form friendships with them. ^^

Actually just sent you a message on your profile, but you and this other person are always welcome to come play if we're playing.

Back