Hi everyone! I'm ready for SC6

Thread starter #1
Hi all,
I'm happy to found this community. I'm a big fan of soul calibur series, playing since soul blade (like 23 year), i was start in fighting games with street fighter but when i was discover soul blade, the rest of fighting games was disappear for me. also a big fan of Takuji Kawano , his designs and artworks are just amazing

my mains are Taki and Nightmare, (well in the beginning was Siegfred, but since they have different move sets i prefer the Nigtmare stile) actually looking for a 3rd character, some recommendation?.

I'm from Spain so forgive me in advance for my bad english.

i'll see you in the arena ;)

Moderator #4
Bien veinidos amigo I always liked Taki, Nightmare and Cassandra. You have almost the same set of mains. Why not complete the set? lol. Good to see long time fans coming back!

Trace_afj

[12] Conqueror
Maybe if the distance isn't too far you and @Trace_afj can get together to play some offline sessions. I believe he's our main representative from Spain.
Thanks so much for quoting me here! otherwise I would've missed this post 100%!!

Welcome Raiden! It's so rare to see new spanish SC players, the community here is small but we're like a family, if you want you can join the spanish SC discord server, I'll link it to you here.

Thread starter #7
thanks to all for the welcome.

Thanks so much for quoting me here! otherwise I would've missed this post 100%!!

Welcome Raiden! It's so rare to see new spanish SC players, the community here is small but we're like a family, if you want you can join the spanish SC discord server, I'll link it to you here.

sorry for taking a long time to answer, I've been a few days out. the invitation has expired

I will play SCVI in steam, if someone will play in steam send me a friend request.

steam profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036986411/

see you :sc1tak1::sc4nm1:

Last edited: