Hilde: Video / Feedback Thread

agreed, if she so good why no one win evo with her? YA KNOW
Viola has been overrated after the patch. SET 6B+K mixups can easily be countered, can't punish well because her range is poor, & people don't know how to fight her. Instead they go complain about her or straight up ban her in certain countries that are not the US.

no but she pretty cheap, for real. not banable imo though. With back grab loop she is banable. But as long as there are rules on that she is not ban'able, but still best character in the game. Her or apat gota be the best in the game.

I still hold that Hilde is the best character granted you can use her perfectly.
She has tools for everything and one of the best high damage combos in the game.

well, ok her loop combo is one of the strongest in the game but its not really 100% executable and if you dropp the loops then you are extrem free for full combo punish.

She got other great tools to fight her opponents.

Btw i also think she is one of the strongest chars in the game. But cheap is not really the word to describe her.

...Apath, Viola, Mitsu... :D

I don't mean the standard C2B loop, I mean the air tracking one that sets up C4A at the end. I've managed it twice, but only on endless stage that has no camera issues.

She's not the best punish character since her punishes are slow, but she punishes the spacer types, and she forces whiffs with some of her tools which are brutal if you guess right.

Third Hilde Combo I have put up, have a final one that is a bit longer and involves more pure C2Bing, I will put it up soon.

Third Hilde Combo I have put up, have a final one that is a bit longer and involves more pure C2Bing, I will put it up soon.
you dropped the combo when you did k c2b, the hit counter should not reset. It says 5 hits, if you do it right the counter wont stop. Its not a unblockable reset. IMO its easiest on NM. If you do over one or two reps they can AC over your head making c2b only hit once out of its two hits. That is why one or two reps of k -c2b is done.

you dropped the combo when you did k c2b, the hit counter should not reset. It says 5 hits, if you do it right the counter wont stop. Its not a unblockable reset. IMO its easiest on NM. If you do over one or two reps they can AC over your head making c2b only hit once out of its two hits. That is why one or two reps of k -c2b is done.
Yeah didn't notice that until now, must have been a tad slow on the c2b after the K - can you let me know the best/longest combo you are are aware of with Hilde? I wanna see if the one I have in mind trumps it.

I kinda combo like you did, i never go for any specific combo. I look how the character is being juggled, how close to the wall i am and i will use that to decide if i go for another rep. I never attempt the k c2b method cause im good at raw c2b method. Sometimes ill add in 3b be to Ro or realign with the character med juggle. In the case of loops with hilde i feel like less is more. Dont push the combo to the limit everytime. Try to read the outcome of the juggle and then proceed. After you have done afew reps of raw c2b the combo stops taking real damage. At that point you just juggling for bar gain.

So my advice is always try to get 3 or 4 reps of c2b, after that if you dont feel comfortable end the combo. If you get greedy and try to take the combo too far you lose out on the get up game that the c3a ender will give you. Not to mention you could easily leave yourself open to be hit.

swag combo- c1a-W!-22b-c2b-g-c2b-g-c2a-W!-3b BE-c2b-g-c3a(instead of 3b be you could do c2b but it usually launches them funny and you have to end it there.)

Best combo's will be with the wall. There are ways to do stuff like 22b-c2b-g-c2b-g-c2a-W!-A+B hold ect ect. But that i think can only be done if your facing side ways when you do c2a, and also level specific.

That is why i feel her combos are something you do on the fly. You read the situation and you freestyle some nasty.

Last edited:
Back