Hilde: Video / Feedback Thread

You can escape it and punish her with anything if you time it right (easy).
I'm afraid there is no easy way to do the doom combo.

But if you understand how it works, it will be much easier to get the combos.
Like when to release "fast" or slow", when not to C2B at all.

In most cases you'll have to do the opposite of what you did with your last C2B.
So if you land a "fast" C2B, you'll almost always have to go "slow" for the next one.
For example you can start 3 A hold "Fast" OR "slow", if you start "fast" your 2. C2B would have to be "slow" and vice versa.

I also think it makes a difference if you do 22B or 88B, it probably depends on which foot is in front. (22B sucks)

Btw, Hildes power depends heavily on the doom combo, if you can't do it consistently (which nobody reallly can) she's not that great.
She could be even A+ or S tier with godlike execution though.

You can escape it and punish her with anything if you time it right (easy).
I'm afraid there is no easy way to do the doom combo.

But if you understand how it works, it will be much easier to get the combos.
Like when to release "fast" or slow", when not to C2B at all.

In most cases you'll have to do the opposite of what you did with your last C2B.
So if you land a "fast" C2B, you'll almost always have to go "slow" for the next one.
For example you can start 3 A hold "Fast" OR "slow", if you start "fast" your 2. C2B would have to be "slow" and vice versa.

I also think it makes a difference if you do 22B or 88B, it probably depends on which foot is in front. (22B sucks)

Btw, Hildes power depends heavily on the doom combo, if you can't do it consistently (which nobody reallly can) she's not that great.
She could be even A+ or S tier with godlike execution though.

there are level specific doom combos. I dont want to get into this too deep. But i have some in match vids i havent posted i been holding on too.

Easiest levels to do loops on are endless. Its cause for some reason the walls mess with the camera and make yuour combos drop. When you get by the wall you have to change or end your combo. As far as do loop 99% you could on endless stages.

That's only if you allow them perfect AC and do BT K every rep I believe. the version that doesn't allow you to go over still lasts long enough for C4A.

Back