Hilde Videos - 80 Visual lessons in Doom.

Hilde Videos

SUP EGG, MANG, WHAT'S GOOD!?

Let's all watch me do well and kick some ass: (My Hilde was 1 week old at this point)

Fuzion(lizardman) vs Michael Jackson(Hilde) (1-04-09)

Now let's see me get my ass kicked: (Now my Hilde is about a month old)

Fuzion(lizardman) vs Michael Jackson(Hilde) (1-24-09)

-

Comments? Suggestions? Ridicule?

Hilde Videos

9K is my universal answer to lizzy crawl. Crawl B beats it but most people are going for the cheap low. either 9K or 1B.

Hilde Videos

Shen Rii VS Shen Yuan
Nightmare (Rii) VS Hilde (Yuan)

Wow... awesome display of a Hilde come back without charges lol... truely awesome.

Hilde Videos

Shen Rii VS Shen Yuan
Nightmare (Rii) VS Hilde (Yuan)

Wow... awesome display of a Hilde come back without charges lol... truely awesome.

Error, that was basically the month of release when very little was known about the game, let alone her charge combo's etc. A low charge Hilde is quite possible, it's just why bother when you can get high reward from low risk with charges?

Hilde Videos

Error, that was basically the month of release when very little was known about the game, let alone her charge combo's etc. A low charge Hilde is quite possible, it's just why bother when you can get high reward from low risk with charges?

From what I saw and interpreted the video... the Hilde for the first 2 loses played just like "modern" hilde who likes to turtle and charge to punish, but completely shutdown by a nightmare like that. After the first two lost, the Hilde opted for a more regular/low charge approach which works well in these close quater and quick jerk combats which the turtle/charge/punish hilde can't do so well...

Even if the video is bit old, that video is quite a good demonstration on what Hilde could do under close quater quick combat situations.

Hilde Videos

Now you guys can see how much I actually suck with Hilde. As well as how loud I am when we play >_>
Vid 1 has the FC C3BBA punish against Asta 1[A]A
Vid 2 shows you exactly why I say any Asta who uses 1[A]B is a toole.
Vid 3 is just there for the commentary.

Oh Yeah, KDZ - if you land a C2BB when they are jumping - use 44K as a combo It works more often than not and sets the combo limiter to a 64% minimum not a 16% minimum like C3A does.

Hilde Videos

Change the name of the thread to "Doom Combo videos, oh and that red head is in here too"

Hilde Videos

I'm tempted to do that DC... but I doubt it'd fly well. Maybe I should start a poll on it :p

Hilde Videos

I wouldn't change the title... there's already enough hate for Hilde flying around. The absolute last thing you want to do is to antagonise the non-Hilde masses.

That said, I do think that would be an appropriate title. Or: Why you should never, never, never whiff vs Hilde.

Hilde Videos

Some Sieg vs Hilde, because, you know... everyone loves that match up.

LG (Sieg) vs Runis (Hilde - were you expecting anyone else?) Part 1
LG (Sieg) vs Runis (Hilde - were you expecting anyone else?) Part 2

And some Mitsu vs Hilde

Bailey (Mitsu) vs Runis (Hilde) Part 1 Bailey (Mitsu) vs Runis (Hilde) Part 2 Bailey (Mitsu) vs Runis (Hilde) Part 3 Bailey (Mitsu) vs Runis (Hilde) Part 4 Bailey (Mitsu) vs Runis (Hilde) Part 5

Hilde Videos - Visual lessons in Doom.

You guys can criticize me you know? I'm not gonna delete it or ban you just cause I'm SA. (Unless it's scrubkosu talking, in which case I'll Just ignore it cause he's prolly just trolling me.)

Hilde Videos - Visual lessons in Doom.

LOL.

I watched it again... I could see a few places where I could have slipped in more a:G:A. That last round was hilarious... I think I must have thrown out about 6 a:G:A's in that round alone. LOL.

Back