Hilde Videos - 80 Visual lessons in Doom.

Hilde Videos - Visual lessons in Doom.

SU, from what I can see, you are far too reliant on charges. Hilde has some really good pokes (when I say good, I mean no one expects them - they have fairly bad frames but who's gonna duck against Hilde?). 1K and CH1KK, 33_99B, 1A, 1B and she also has a usable 2A. 6A+K is an amazing interrupt - It's i12, +5 on hit and CH and only -4 on block.
Also, I noticed you were blocking 66AA from kilik. Correct me if i'm wrong, but you can block the first hit and jump the 2nd. Jumping lows with Hilde quite often equates to doom combo.

Scrubnis: Don't call me by my real name heifer. You talk about S-U being reliant on charges. Look at you lol. Stop teching Sieg's 1AA! Stop jumping so much. More 7_8K son. By more I mean at all.... Sidestep the B and K mixup from the 6B+K stance when you can. Live this down you will not. <3

Runis:

I am not completely comfortable with Hilde yet but soon enough I will be. Besides that IMO all those moves you listed are unneccesary when playing Hilde. Again IMO. Only 2A and 1B I would use. She needs nothing else. My spacing and stepping skills will do the rest as you can see from the vids. Stupid stuff like 4B+K ringing out over small walls I didn't know that until after that voldo match. So i'm gonna add that.

Why would you even post your videos in this thread, say there is room for improvement, and then when someone gives you critique on how you could improve you say it's useless?

Eventually you are going to hit a wall when people begin to deal with your charge heavy style. For now abuse it for all it's worth, but at some point you will need other moves to win. 1kk, 2A+K, BB, 6BBB(last hit only if ch), 9k, 7_8k, 6A+K, AA, 6B+K if you can read a low really well, her tech traps etc.

Oh one thing I forgot to mention in my critique.
Post GI, 8K is your best option.
Spacing is good and all, but against people who know which way to step, You're gonna eat pain. Just like LG in our vids went "Oops, Wrong way." then proceeded to step to Hilde's weak side.
Also Scrubkosu, You forget that I suck. I know "how" to play, I'm just uber crap at implementation of that stuff.

Runis:

I'm both curious and intrigued about your post GI 8k comment. I would have thought C3A would have been the best option. Can u please explain.

I know you asked Runis but I might as well answer. Hilde's two best option post GI are 8k and C3B.

8k hits within the window they cannot guard, so the only counter is to GI this

C3b hits if they try to go for the re-GI

8k also is a tech trap for c2b/c3b, so it will either trap them into a combo or cause them to stay on the ground. I can't remember which way you can tech the c3b but I know the c2b catch is techable to both sides. 8k is the slowest thing she has for the biggest gain if they decide not to GI.

Hilde Videos - 79 Visual lessons in Doom.

Here goes:

Unique (Hilde-Kilik) vs. Bibulus (Voldo)

MM Set #1

There are other vids on InsaneKhents page that should be watched. Some really good stuff on there.

wait does running in a little after C3A and doing C2B reset the damage cause thats what it looks like to me but im not sure

No, but usually if you have C3B charged and not C2B, running in means that you can use the C3B for Okizemi.

well i suppose this is kind of necro posting, but since i've got some hilde videos to post and this thread is still stickied...i guess i'll post them here. if this is unacceptable, please let me know and i will delete my post and make a new thread.

Videos of me online learning & playing non doom hilde:

criticism is much welcomed.

japanese (and most accurate) sc3:AE tier list...

S= Mitsu, Setsuka
A= Asta, Sophie, Cas
B= Voldo, Maxi, Sig
C= Cervy, Zas, Kilik, Taki, Ivy, X
D= Liz, Yoshi
E= Yun, Ralf
F= Rock, Mina
G= Li, Amy, Nighty, Tira
H= Huang, Talim

in sc3 he was b tier at best. X, mitsu, asty, ivy, lynette, cassy, sophie were all higher and in that order imo.

in sc2 he was solid mid.

in sc1 he was solid mid.

:/

i guess this makes me a tier whore?

*sigh* we've been over this. you have no idea what you are talking about if you even begin to draw comparison between any version of hwang and hilde. lol.

Here are a few offline Hilde mirrors with a friend of mine. My Hilde was about a week old during the first set. The next two were maybe two weeks after that. Please watch and critique. Both me and my friend !!A1DZ!! probably have alot to learn.

well i suppose this is kind of necro posting, but since i've got some hilde videos to post and this thread is still stickied...i guess i'll post them here. if this is unacceptable, please let me know and i will delete my post and make a new thread.

Videos of me online learning & playing non doom hilde:

criticism is much welcomed.

Double post ftw:

First off I'd like to say these were very entertaining matches. Props on the instant WS A+B you used in the last round of that last match. You utilize Hilde's step game well and you're patient. You also seem to have a pretty solid defense and I never saw you get caught up trying to hold charges at close range. In fact, if I had to criticize anything I'd say you weren't using enough charges, but I think that could just be personal preference. I think that A+B is too linear a move to be used at mid or long range. Yes it gives frame advantage, but most of the time BB is a better option just because it's safer and the second hit tracks. Aside from 33K I didn't see you use a lot of 8WR moves. Her 22_88K, A has good range and a lot of people don't expect the second hit. 33B is also a pretty useful low poke at range. I really like the way you followed her 46B+G throw with C2B. I think following this up with 33B on occasion might give a viable mixup. (but don't quote me on that; I haven't tested it) Lastly, 6B+K and 1B are both really useful spacing tools. I think that implementing more of these would have done a lot to change the outcome of that last match. Still, you have a really solid Hilde that I could probably learn a lot from.

Back