hildegard vonkrone players #1 xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hildegard

[08] Mercenary
look for hilde players to fight people say i am good hilde but i never got to test it.who do you think the best hilde is on xbox 360 because i would like to be number one but there no one to defeat

Attachments

• Hilde.jpg
    Hilde.jpg
    698.8 KB · Views: 278
hildegardvonkrone players/#1/xbox 360

Uhh, online is crap but feel free to take that title if you really care. Not sure who wants to fight you over it.

Oh, that should be no problem, considering the wealth of information you've posted, your placement at large tournaments, involvement in the community, and...

Oh wait.

Good luck with that one

I second that. Someone close this thread It's pointless. Not trying to be an ass but it's true.

Edit: It's not a matter of recognition or skill, people in general are always going to go against anything you claim or say because they can. This thread is just going to draw unnecessary attention.

yea it,s no going to be easy but it can be done and online does,t mean anything i know

Oh, that should be no problem, considering the wealth of information you've posted, your placement at large tournaments, involvement in the community, and...

Oh wait.

i know i not on here very much,i go to few tournaments.i going to my first big on,i try to get involve.it takes time

I second that. Someone close this thread It's pointless. Not trying to be an ass but it's true.

Edit: It's not a matter of recognition or skill, people in general are always going to go against anything you claim or say because they can. This thread is just going to draw unnecessary attention.

i am trying to find hilde players to help get better to and i want to be know as skilled hilde player by my peers that all.i hate attention sorry about this.i just what to see how people would act

i try to find hilde players to help get better to and i want to be know as skilled hilde player by my peers that all.i hate attention sorry about this.i just what to see how people would act

That's cool dude. Just go about it differently. Like claiming the desire to be the best in a community like this is asking for flame. I'm just looking out for you bro. If you want you could open a thread wanting to get some Hilde games going with people online and build off that. But see how that guy Cerinian came in and just shot you down? That's what I wanted you to avoid.

Yup, the tone of the thread is what made me come post. If it was just a friendly reach out to other Hilde players online I probably wouldn't have even posted.

is it me or does this guy type with an accent. mod please shut this one down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back