Hottest pop singer

Who is the hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's proof they're human. I don't expect much out celebrities anyways. I only need to know their talents....which I can't say I'm a fan to any of them. I only get more misses than hits out of their talents.

Since this is about aesthetics, I'd only say Ariana and Taylor have potential to be more attractive. Except I prefer other ladies outside this thread.

Everyone looks horrible with no make up and poor lighting.

Not everyone looks like the Stay Puft Marshmallow man without make up. I leave that to Katy Perry.

1002569-ghostbusters_stay_puft_marshmallow_man_bank_1.jpg

katy-perry-in-the-studio1.jpg

That's proof they're human. I don't expect much out celebrities anyways. I only need to know their talents....which I can't say I'm a fan to any of them. I only get more misses than hits out of their talents.

Since this is about aesthetics, I'd only say Ariana and Taylor have potential to be more attractive. Except I prefer other ladies outside this thread.

Well in terms of singing ability Ariana Grande would easily win. There's a reason why people like to compare her to Mariah, not many singers have a 4 octave range.

Best singer has to be Gaga by like 400 miles. Swift second, maybe. Dunno who Grende is. Perry can't sing live and Minaj is Minaj.

Hopefully you Americans can watch.

Rita Ora is a good call as well.

Katy doesn't have plastic surgery lol, except possibly her boobs which I have no idea if they are real or not

Well in terms of singing ability Ariana Grande would easily win. There's a reason why people like to compare her to Mariah, not many singers have a 4 octave range.
Ariana IMHO is modernized Mariah Carey. She's just a more petite version of her. If we were talking about flat out singing, she better not ruin her voice since I'd agree she sounds better than the other four.

Ariana gives me life, but I'm still gonna side with Gaga on this one.
She just too fine.

tumblr_n7ouoqT7Sz1tc5uwio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7ozfjN8GA1rsliveo1_500.png

tumblr_n7oxca0oM91srq2w5o1_500.jpg

+ she has a hot body and her boyfriend is hot too

Why the fuck are people obsessed with trannies? Ariana Grande is up in this thread. I'd rip my left arm off and beat IRM to death with it if that somehow gave me the chance to bang her.

Back