[Houston, Tx] Home of the Calibur House!

Gg's to everybody that made it out to the weeklie last night. The competition is getting more fierce every week!

Good meeting all you guys last night at Zero. Got in some good matches and learned quite a bit. I look forward to playing everyone again.

(Btdubs - I was the Yoshi player there last night)

Haven't been in the SC scene since SC3, might have to start popping up again. Does everyone stick to the Pasadena side of town, normally?
I live around the 249/1960 area.
Going to try to make it to one of the PZ get togethers on Wednesdays.

Late reply but GGs to peeps that made it out to PZ Wednesday.

Ben: It was nice meating you man...& i gotta say nice yoshi too. I remember seeing your profile name from time to time around here. That name is so WIN lol.

John: Wadup bruh!?

Tank: Some people will play calibur as well at this place called Monster's Arcade. Its' on 1960 & Veteran's Memorial.

Both will let you use a stick or controller...they're are more about 360, but don't mind ppl bringin their PS3 though.

Gonna be in houston late tonight. If anyone is playing or wants to please post or give me call. 9792368552

Does anyone know what happened to the Texas Showdown on April 6? I don't see in the Tournament Announcements section anymore.

Whats up! I just wanted to let everyone know about Thursday Night Expose Series going down at Dave and Busters every thursday. Every tournament will be ranked at www.tysseries.com/hpr so check back every week to see were you stand. Lets GO!

Thursday Night Expose Series: 6010 Richmond Ave, Houston Tx 77057

Starting time: At 6:00pm casuals/sign ups and the tournament starts at 7:30p.m.

Venue Fee: $5 or $3 if you bring a full set up (Tv/Console/Game). The special rate for bringing a set up will be limited so please post on the wall or pm to make arrangements if you plan on bringing a set up.

Tournament Entry Fee: $5 that goes towards the pot. Cash payout at the end of every weekly which will be split 70/20/10 for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

Games: Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and Street Fighter X Tekken. More games will be added in the future.

Directions: We are in the arcade area. Walk to the middle and to the right hand side you will see an area blocked off with 4 projector screens. Thats were we will be holding Expose.

All casual setups are more than welcome so bring whatever you feel like playing. See you there!

New-Dave-and-Buster-Expose-Flyer.jpg

Just got SCV for ps3 now as well! If anyone wants to add me on PSN - YoshiExcel XBL - YoshiExcel (my xbox is getting repaired, should be back soon!)

I'll be hosting an AA Meeting: Showdown Edition this Thursday night. Come and get some last minute practice before Houston's Biggest Tournament. Let's do this!

Ps. Yes I know about D n B and PZ and Gerards. None of those places will have the type of SC5 competition I'll have at my place.

Back