How bout that zombie Apocalypse

Juez

DragonPuncher
Alright what with all this stupid talk about raptures and stupid crap, I'm curious if anyone has thought of what they would if their was a zombie apocalypse? I only have a few things that are set in stone as too what I would do

1. Check to see how much ammo I have for my guns.
2. See if phones are still working and call to see if people are alive
3. If people I know are alive and answer their phones then establish a meeting place that is safe
4. Hit up all the liquor stores that are around since most people would go raid supermarkets and mega stores.
5. Raid the local hardware stores for building equipment and things that could be used as weapons, also try and snag some generators.
6. Find a safe house and establish a base
7. Raid the local gun shop though it would most likely already have been raided, take all the ammo that could be held and any left over guns. I'm thinking that ammunition would become the new currency

Other than that I have no idea what I would do but try and establish safe houses all over the place with people. What about you guys?

I think i'd just eat the zombies XD what else would there be to eat in a zombie apocalypse? im hungry...>_>

1. Check to see how much ammo I have for my guns.

lol... Americans

7. Raid the local gun shop though it would most likely already have been raided, take all the ammo that could be held and any left over guns. I'm thinking that ammunition would become the new currency

double lol... *settles down* Ok, always wanted an excuse to loot, first thing I'd loot would be a sizeable chainsaw, but well you left out gasoline/fuel, a far more valuable commodity then ammunition. How were you planning to run those generators, treadmill? Eco-friendly, I'll give it that, but you've just said zombie-apocolypse, so that's out the window. As is all decent food supply... When I get around that one I'll let you know.

You know the irony is you could just rely on your sizeable military to protect you from the zombies and keep your own weapons and ammo for when they try and take over... The most common misconception about zombies is that they are the monsters... Well they are but, unless they're left for dead zombies, there are bound to be faster, smarter things to worry about...

first thing I'd loot would be a sizeable chainsaw, but well you left out gasoline/fuel, a far more valuable commodity then ammunition.

You know chainsaws get jammed and are heavy and awkward right? Plus they run on gasoline which if you run out of when surrounded, your dead. Least with most guns well big ones you can still use them as a blunt object if you run out of bullets, as with a chainsaw you really can't. I didn't mention gasoline since its a given that anyone would want/need it. Though for the most part you could probably siphon fuel from most abandoned vehicles seeing as odds are there will be abandoned vehicles.

On the whole "lol... Americans" thing, I'm meh on it. I have guns because I'd rather have one and not need one then need one and not have one. Plus I lik ta go shootin wit ma' pa an watch shit go blam WOO MERCA.

I only have a knife but i do think i keep a lockpick in a box somewhere. It might come in handy if I, the master of unlocking take it with me.

Well, if you want to take this seriously (lol) I was hinting that I understand why you guys have guns everywhere with the comment about the military... But enough of that, guns are fun as well for sure, but if we are talking shamblers, it's a bit unsporting, I'd say. Military issue explosives could be fun though.

And I only said a chainsaw would be the first thing I would loot, I was thinking swords next, big ones, go medieval... But then I do like those Dead Rising games a lot more then I should. It's surprising how much fun the simple act of lobbing a trash can through a glass window can be, even if it's just in a video game... Though I think in a real situation I'd go for less comical, more subtle.

I only have a knife but i do think i keep a lockpick in a box somewhere. It might come in handy if I, the master of unlocking take it with me.

This guy could come in handy lol, think I'd want to find a pilot too, at some point.

Back