How is Rock against Hilde?

So 8B does hit? I guess it was Vader I was thinking of then.

And I don't think Hilde even needs doom combo to beat Rock. With decent charge abuse you could easily beat Rock in the CF game quite safely.

2A+K is unsafe. Maybe not doom combo unsafe, but it's not hard to see coming.

But, like I said, it's been a long time since I played this matchup, and I'm not sure when I'd play it again. I just can't see Rock having any kind of advantage.

page:

are you still playing ver 1.02??? because 2A+K is the biggest rock upgrade ... it's -14... now... at tip it's literally unpunishable by hilde... even close range at most hilde needs to do FC 2A to lose her charge just to hit rock... so unless you're playing against asta or setsuka... 2A+K is pretty damn safe.

again..... are you playing 1.02?

Hilde CF is pretty crappy ... it's not good... she can't just charge spam you to death.. she can but it's not easy for her part... once again.. you can stand back step guard happily and it's pretty hard for her to CF you... unless that's all you do is step guard and not attack.....

in version 1.02 her CF was retardedly good mainly because of charge.

if you haven't upgrade to 1.03 yet you better do it soon.

-LAU

Are you guys actually testing stuff? or just assuming what we've said is wrong?

Punish 2A+K with what...FC A?! come now
If Hilde can't use charges much, what do you have to fear? She does no damage outside of that.
She also needs them for antistep unless as Lau said, you play 2D calibur.
Hilde? soul gauge damage? psssh...

rock is my favorite (not best, that would be yoshi) character. well 1k, then while rising B then ground grapple is always nice but how often is that gonna work against a good oponent lol

Back