How to port Soul Calibur III: Arcade Edition to PS2

It's already set up

What a delight that it was. Though as a PC moron it was confusing to me because there were like 4 disc images and it seemed only the 4th was the arcade edition movelists.

Since I'm also very stupid I'm unlocking characters manually instead of cheats because I don't know how to enter them codes in. But it seems to be working because the Lizardman variant of the Kunpaetku Shrine is appearing.

What a delight that it was. Though as a PC moron it was confusing to me because there were like 4 disc images and it seemed only the 4th was the arcade edition movelists.

Since I'm also very stupid I'm unlocking characters manually instead of cheats because I don't know how to enter them codes in. But it seems to be working because the Lizardman variant of the Kunpaetku Shrine is appearing.
You can download save files

Uploading version B of Soul Calibur 3 Arcade Edition
It's already an Iso so you can just extract it for the files, I'll post a link up when it's finished.
I want a Soul Calibur 3 HD Online I also want 4 & 5 on PS4 I miss playing as Pyrrha and Amy >.<

You can download save files

Hah I'm quite the fool....thanks for letting me know! I should have thought of that....

But honestly playing this in glorious 1080p its really sad that PS may never make an HD/online version of SCIII arcade edition. It's a stunning and beautiful game. I can't believe the crisp visuals gameplay was smashed onto the PS2.

If they ever consider re releasing SCIII, just screw the console PS2 version. It's too much trouble to fix. Just port the Arcade edition and add in practice, survival, team battle, time attack plus online and there you go.

Or maybe one day technology will improve to make Namco system 256 games able to be emulated

Hah I'm quite the fool....thanks for letting me know! I should have thought of that....

But honestly playing this in glorious 1080p its really sad that PS may never make an HD/online version of SCIII arcade edition. It's a stunning and beautiful game. I can't believe the crisp visuals gameplay was smashed onto the PS2.

If they ever consider re releasing SCIII, just screw the console PS2 version. It's too much trouble to fix. Just port the Arcade edition and add in practice, survival, team battle, time attack plus online and there you go.

Or maybe one day technology will improve to make Namco system 256 games able to be emulated

I remember they said they would make a Soul Calibur 3 HD online if Soul Calibur 2 HD Online did well which I know it did maybe when Soul Calibur 6 is finished.

I know alot of people didn't like 5 but it isn't as bad as they painted it Namco just has a habit of rushing games they have record for rushing games actually. But I hope 2,3,4, &5 come to next gen, IMO 5 had the best gameplay story was meh but the gameplay was solid I wish 5 wasn't so whitewashed. I wished Soul Calibur 5 had a mission and/or survival mode

Also We can try to spam Namco to port these over hell maybe a petiton.

I remember they said they would make a Soul Calibur 3 HD online if Soul Calibur 2 HD Online did well which I know it did maybe when Soul Calibur 6 is finished.

I know alot of people didn't like 5 but it isn't as bad as they painted it Namco just has a habit of rushing games they have record for rushing games actually. But I hope 2,3,4, &5 come to next gen, IMO 5 had the best gameplay story was meh but the gameplay was solid I wish 5 wasn't so whitewashed. I wished Soul Calibur 5 had a mission and/or survival mode

For some reason Namco doesn't port their old fighting games like Capcom does. Capcom goes crazy with the ports and rereleases. All Namco did for tekken and SC was a gimped SC1 for 360, a slightly gimped Tekken Tag 1 for PS3 and then the pretty decent SCIIHD Online for ps3/360 but that lacked a quality online component.

I feel that SCIII Arcade Edition with online would be very popular for tournaments and streaming. Honestly I'd be happy with them rereleasing every game even V on PS4 or PC.
---
@Amysorel3 does your ISO of SCIII have the daytime lakeside coliseum or the purple lizardman stage? If they don't it's fine. I was just wondering.

For some reason Namco doesn't port their old fighting games like Capcom does. Capcom goes crazy with the ports and rereleases. All Namco did for tekken and SC was a gimped SC1 for 360, a slightly gimped Tekken Tag 1 for PS3 and then the pretty decent SCIIHD Online for ps3/360 but that lacked a quality online component.

I feel that SCIII Arcade Edition with online would be very popular for tournaments and streaming. Honestly I'd be happy with them rereleasing every game even V on PS4 or PC.
---
@Amysorel3 does your ISO of SCIII have the daytime lakeside coliseum or the purple lizardman stage? If they don't it's fine. I was just wondering.

Nope this guy did everything I wanted to do, but I'm uploading version b Iso because it seems some people had trouble extracting it from the CHD. I'm starting to thing I should just upload the root files.

Some guy on YouTube has volunteered to collect questions for the Namco team if you wanted to try that. If interested, you could just ask me for more of the info. In fact, I think I should go and create a thread about it...

Wow, just used my ps2 save data on and boy there's no text in the sub menus. It's hard to navigate through the game on memory. Also Li-Long has some cool stuff. His B+G throw is sick.

Wow, just used my ps2 save data on and boy there's no text in the sub menus. It's hard to navigate through the game on memory. Also Li-Long has some cool stuff. His B+G throw is sick.

I'm not sure if you've noticed but I believe mashing one of the A B or K buttons during that throw extends it by several hits

Some guy on YouTube has volunteered to collect questions for the Namco team if you wanted to try that. If interested, you could just ask me for more of the info. In fact, I think I should go and create a thread about it...
Oh what is this guys name?

oh I won't be messing with it. I've gotten it to work and I'm going to keep it that way!
That guy who uploaded the 3 versions of the SC3AE did everything I wanted but this is less work for me, but I just want to find other things in verB of AE.

Is it actually possible to replace chronicles of the sword with Legend mode???

Back