I cant take it anymore, i want yun seong back, its not the same :(

Inmortal

[09] Warrior
anyone know if the game has sold enough to have DLC characters? i need yun seong back :( regardless if most of you hate him or say hes low tier it can all change, just like sigfried "sucks" in SCV, same with maxi, maxi was bad in SCIV but now hes better in SCV, i would pay a lot of money to have yun seong back with an improved moveset.

Hmmm... unless they redo the character select screen im not seeing how honestly. I hope so though
SCV's character select screen has a square in the middle of the roster with nothing on it i think it is intended to put the DLC characters there, its what sort of gives me hope sometimes, now... if in 4 months no DLC characters are anounced then all hope is over

As much as I'd like some of my favorite characters back who have analogues now, it would probably be more productive to bring back the likes of Talim and Zas if only for variety's sake.

They need to scrap yuns movelist completely. Its so full of problems...
his whole concept is bad...
terrible frames but a damage powerhouse
Everything is unsafe and negative on hit.
His high damage will realistically never hit

Soul_Calibur__Talim_wallpaper_by_Nightwind_Dragon.jpg

Talim ftw!
I love the design on Talim's SCIV face! <3

Yun-Seong and Talim, development-wise, should have been in this game. These two would be "the living proof" of aged characters, even though Viola is.....not confirmed yet on that part.

Not to mention they have unique styles and weapons, especially Talim. Yun-Seong will probably have the same demise as Hwang did, which was give some of his moves and his weapons to the jian sword user (Leixia in Yun-Seong's case).

Story-wise would be hard to point out for Yun-Seong, since the whole purpose of him getting the sword, as well as Hwang, was the historical war between Japan and Korea that ended before the year in SCV's story. This is unless they give him a different story/motive.

Talim, however, could potentially be different. Purifying Soul Edge's power is her simple motivation.

Back