I did it. I found the biggest man bitch on the internet

Not going to act like I haven't been in my fair share of bad relationships (and, on top of that, probably haven't given some of the 'right' girls the chance because of it), but, hey, hopefully he lives a little and learns a little.

DAMN! I just listened to that shit Khent was talking about. That has to fuckin' be fake! =O

Serge, I went to your site and clicked on the link to the audio of the guy getting chumped out by his cheating girlfriend on live radio. Disgusting. These clowns need to turn in their fucking man cards. Seriously.

When it comes to relationships, you need to be able to stand on your own two feet (unless you're in a wheelchair). The minute she starts shitting on you, be prepared to walk away.

I don't feel bad for that dude. He's and idiot to the highest degree including the one on the radio if its the same couple.

Last but not least I hate when dude's like this treat bitches like there on a pedestal. Pathetic.

I don't know where people get off letting their boyfriend/girlfriend walk all over them. This is really pathetic.

Insecurity is indeed pathetic.

But, there are people that can't walk away because they think they won't ever find another person.

Then, there are people who shouldn't walk away, because they definitely won't find another.

Insecurity is indeed pathetic.

But, there are people that can't walk away because they think they won't ever find another person.

Then, there are people who shouldn't walk away, because they definitely won't find another.

To the first sentence, I wholeheartedly agree.
To the second and third sentences, the reason they think they won't/definitely won't find another, is because they need to man the fuck up. (Men and women alike, mind you.) This notion of "Oh, I don't want to leave him/her because who else will have me" is completely ridiculous. If you keep acting like that, sure. No one likes a pity party. No one likes for someone to be THAT down on themselves. (Whether or not you really are self-conscious or just looking for attention.) And no one wants to constantly reassure you that you're a great person/good-looking/*insert more asspats*, when you're not going to listen to them or just continue to fish for more compliments. I would find it rather exhausting.

I have much to say on the subject, as I've known countless individuals who act this way. (Some fishing for compliments and others really so down on themselves all the time.) However, I've ranted enough on the subject for the moment.

Serge, I went to your site and clicked on the link to the audio of the guy getting chumped out by his cheating girlfriend on live radio. Disgusting. These clowns need to turn in their fucking man cards. Seriously.

When it comes to relationships, you need to be able to stand on your own two feet (unless you're in a wheelchair). The minute she starts shitting on you, be prepared to walk away.
LOL that's what I said!
That shit made me laugh though. :D

The first rule of relationships is nobody has the right to shit on you.

The second? See the first.

This guy needs to trade his peener for a mangina (with plenty of sand in it).

I kinda want this to get the rest of the signatures, just so I can see what excuse she'll make up this time and whether or not he'll give up.

Stupid ass motherfucker.....Certain people like him are the reason why reality shows are around.
To think I'd hear something like this:
"Its over"
"What?!"
"I don't like you"
"Waaaaa! blah blah blah."
Bitches with insecurity, go cry me a river.

LOL after saying 'Im gonna give her a piece of my mind!'

Guy : Tell me what I have to do to make this work?
Radio host : Whaaaat?
Girl : Uuh yeah im sleeping with someone else, I used you

made my day

Back