I put alot of work into these CaS...

xX_LimiT_Xx

[08] Mercenary
I've never put any of them on the internet, but I'm curious as to what people think, their pretty basic but I'm pretty proud of them haha.

The blond is "Rachel", she uses Tiras style

IMGP1249.jpg

IMGP1248.jpg

IMGP1247.jpg

IMGP1246.jpg

The redhead is "Tiffany", she uses Maxis style

IMGP1238.jpg

IMGP1236.jpg

The brunette is "Tanya", she uses Kiliks style

IMGP1242.jpg

IMGP1243.jpg

IMGP1244.jpg

IMGP1245.jpg

And finally, the woman with the black hair (my favourite) is "Sarah", she uses Nightmares style

IMGP1239.jpg

IMGP1240.jpg

IMGP1241.jpg

Enjoy!! And lemme know what you all think ;)

lol Limit! nice thread haha! Their all females tho! why no males?? you should use ur leet skillz to make a 'endnow' CAS that looks exactly like me! highly muscular, good looking with a Seigfreid scar to top it off. I havent got the scar yet but its nothing a good old power drill cant fix!

LOL, I'll get right on that endnow ;). But I don't think I can make a CaS with arms that are as big as yours haha

Those look great :D .
Also how did you make those pictures ? (if I try to do that with the camera there all blurry :()

I like them.
I see you did put a lot of detail in them and I have to say its pretty impressive!
Oh and good luck Limit, last time I heard someone do that, he was 6 feet under.
But Im sure you can handle it. XD

I like them.
I see you did put a lot of detail in them and I have to say its pretty impressive!
Oh and good luck Limit, last time I heard someone do that, he was 6 feet under.
But Im sure you can handle it. XD

Im sorry?
Who was 6 feet under last you heard?

They are all hot and original... not like mine, which consists of random celebrities + politicians (i.e. Dr. Phil, Arnold Swartezenegger, Oprah, Kobe Bryant, Shaq O'Neil, Obama, Dick Cheney, Nancy Pelosi etc) and anime characters (i.e. Hakufu from Ikki Tousen, Shion + Mion Sonozaki from the Higurashi series, etc).

On topic, I like Rachel's first costume the most ^^.

Back