iCS/CS and SS information

If you think iCS is too visible you can always just add a G between the directions and B+G (eg. 28284666, G, B+G). Pretty sure that'll give you normal CS. Or you can make sure you always buffer all of CS during an attack.

It's already super visible, really. You won't fool high level opponents with either version, since the animation for the throw itself is already so distinct. Just my thinking.
Hmm, I don't know. CS in SC5 has the same startup animation as SS in SC4, and no one could react to SS in the previous game. I'm speaking from personal experience, having played against the best players in Europe. I don't think you can react to this throw (normal version). But when you see the JF glow... this is what worries me, since it makes it much more visible.

From what I've heard Arcade Stick is harder than normal controller :P
it is and it saddens me that i can do the 40f easily its the 5f per input that make me unable to do it 99% of the time
Ring will you ask daishi to fix the 5f per input it really destroys ics

it is and it saddens me that i can do the 40f easily its the 5f per input that make me unable to do it 99% of the time
Ring will you ask daishi to fix the 5f per input it really destroys ics
Oh, stop complaining. If you can't do it, don't try it and don't complain. If there is anything they should fix about iCS is the grab speed. Its i18 instead of i17.

Oh, stop complaining. If you can't do it, don't try it and don't complain. If there is anything they should fix about iCS is the grab speed. Its i18 instead of i17.
im sorry but that is very disrespectful to me i have tried for almost 2 months to get this move on a joystick and its nearly impossible quite frankly i never asked you so please, fuck off.

I already tried that but they said 'no'. I think they designed iCS to troll Ivy players. To "compensate" for making the character easier, they gave her the most difficult JF in the game. That's the way I see it.

I remember that people had lots of problems with iCS in SC4 because it was a 2 frame JF at the last input. But after a while it wasn't a problem for anyone. So don't worry, it takes time.

I don't mind iCS being i18, but I dislike the fact that it has the same break window as the normal version of CS.

ugh its upsetting knowing i can do it in 29 or 30 frames but cant get the 5f input ragh! i think i need a robotic hand...

im sorry but that is very disrespectful to me i have tried for almost 2 months to get this move on a joystick and its nearly impossible quite frankly i never asked you so please, fuck off.
If its impossible for you, how come you say you are able to get it 90% of the time, its so easy, etc.?

So iCS is the full move input in 2/3 of 1 second or less?
yea essentially but its not THAT bad its just the insane 5f per direction thats messed, if your wanting to know thats about id say, 1 12th of a second or about 83 milliseconds for 5f

Yeah, speed is not what makes it so difficult. It's that you can't hold one direction for more than 5 frames.

All those vids with people doing iCS on an arcade stick... Why can't anyone upload a vide0 where it's being imputed on a Dual Shock 3??? Guys, we don't mind seeing your chubby fingers! xD Now get to work!

Made a little info on ics for you guys:

Input hold time (max): 5f, 83ms, o.o83sec

Total inputs: 8 (12 if including neutral state)

Entire move completion time(max): 40f, 680ms, 0.680sec

Impact frames: i17, about 280ms, about 0.280sec

Hope this helped for those who dont really understand frames!

Ok, so:
5 frame limit per input.
40 fame Maximum limit for total input.
I presume the final 6 must be the same frame as B+G as well?

Yeah, fuck that on my stick, lol.

Back