iCS/CS and SS information

wtf? lol. Did you get iCS or CS? This is absurd. There were several different weird ways you could do CS in IV too. I was boss at iCS in IV with the analog.

It was just regular CS. I haven't been able to do iCS at all yet.

Ok, so I just discovered that you can just roll the analog stick two times counter-clockwise starting from 2 and then end it with 666 B+G. Works fairly often.

Ok, so I just discovered that you can just roll the analog stick two times counter-clockwise starting from 2 and then end it with 666 B+G. Works fairly often.
Thanks. I'll try that. I don't want to wait till Friday!! :(( I've lost my cool :P

Then that's pretty damn fast, since I'm pressing just the buttons in the command as is.

Woah. I think it's gonna be impossible to do iCS using this method. The window is really small, we need to find a shortcut.

Yeah, but it's kinda hard getting the exact input for me on Xbox pad. When I was on PS3 I could do it perfect but I guess I wasn't fast enough. I tried several times. But I'm not done yet.

Confirming: CS is fully bufferable from A+BA. You can input the command from the start. More than that, you can actually input B+G within the move and it'll come out at the first frame possible after the end of A+BA.

As for BB, AA, 2A, similar to SC4 -- buffer somewhere along the tail end of the move.

Lots of people complained that SCIV iCS was impossible when it first came out. Someone will come up with a shortcut or easier way to do it.

iCS in SCIV was a true JF with special timing (1:A+G).

This one is only about speed like in SCII and SCIII. I like this change, but the input makes it really hard (this is something I like too!)

I'd have to input this command at least 1000 times before I get anywhere near the required speed.

Its all about speed. I can only get normal CS.

This should help people wondering about how fast should the input be. Basicly when you press 28 she will step with in that step buffer the rest. If done fast enough she will step then run forward a bit and then CS come out.

Also the Range on CS is very good. don't know if JF has an even bigger range. Will post video soon.

It's similar to SS in SC4.

The old CS had deceptive range. Maybe it's the same with iCS in SCV.

Back