iCS/CS and SS information

Thanks ill try this right now! I would love to do ICS becouse online everybody ducks my CS becouse they are so used to me buffering it with the same stuff. So maybe i can learn to input this faster?
Certainly! I can buffer from almost any move with this method.

Certainly! I can buffer from almost any move with this method.
I don't know what im doing wrong >.< I did what you posted and have not gotten any CS once. And my method "really" hurts my fingers. I'm doing this on the left side too. Is it my controller? I'm using the one that came with my Xbox 360.

I don't know what im doing wrong >.< I did what you posted and have not gotten any CS once. And my method "really" hurts my fingers. I'm doing this on the left side too. Is it my controller? I'm using the one that came with my Xbox 360.
Ok then... I actually just set it to practice with frame delay and im getting it perfect everytime. Now how do i do it without frame delay :O

Ah. This method works best on 2P side personally. Go to start > Reset Position > Put 'Reverse' in the middle option.

Btw, it is very hard to get iCS without frame delay. lol.
Well i get tezhus flood online alot. And in practice mode i only get the first flash of the move. So does that mean there's some frame delay online?
Don't know why the video came out so crappy. Maybe becouse i recorded it with a crappy phone?

Any method for make ics with stick? XD
i have yet to figure one out, all i can say is speed and accuracy... i can do the speed just fine its the accuracy i have trouble with and if anyone has suggestions for ics on a stick please post

EDIT: I FINALLY figured out a way to do ics almost 90% of the time on a fight stick, i made a video and will upload it soon!

i have yet to figure one out, all i can say is speed and accuracy... i can do the speed just fine its the accuracy i have trouble with and if anyone has suggestions for ics on a stick please post

EDIT: I FINALLY figured out a way to do ics almost 90% of the time on a fight stick, i made a video and will upload it soon!
I wait your video!!!! *_* i make fast but dont do iCS T_T

I wait your video!!!! *_* i make fast but dont do iCS T_T
raaah it wont let me upload it, but heres how you do it,

When doing ics remember it is 40f hold the stick with your right hand and hold 1 then press A the second you press a do the motion for cs with your left hand (not holding the stick) complete the motion before 11A or 1(hold) A contacts, to see if you can do it in 40 f.

If you can then good, next step is to make sure each input is 5 f, look around in the soul arenas frame data, for a 5f move use the muve and try to get 28 in before it contacts.

Next step is to put it all together, NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT that you DO NOT hit the walls of the stick, only use as little movement as possible. All you should hear is a tiny click for each input.

Using all of these you should be able to get it about 10% to start as you practice you will build up the muscle memory to do it 90% of the time.

Hope this helped!

I get iCS more often than normal CS now, just like in SC4. I wonder if this is a good thing or not, since the JF glow makes iCS way more visible (thus making it easier to break).

I get iCS more often than normal CS now, just like in SC4. I wonder if this is a good thing or not, since the JF glow makes iCS way more visible (thus making it easier to break).

Hi Ring what is your method to do iCS Dpad or analog or both of them together ?

Hi Ring what is your method to do iCS Dpad or analog or both of them together ?
I've tried different methods, but the one I like most is 28284 on analog and then 666 on d-pad. I can't do 666 on analog fast enough to get iCS consistently, so I have to use dpad for that part.

I've tried different methods, but the one I like most is 28284 on analog and then 666 on d-pad. I can't do 666 on analog fast enough to get iCS consistently, so I have to use dpad for that part.

yes your method same as mine i dont think any one can get iCS on normal control perfectly . maybe on arcade stick but in Dpad u have to used both of them .or u will destroy ur finger lol .

It's already super visible, really. You won't fool high level opponents with either version, since the animation for the throw itself is already so distinct. Just my thinking.

Back