iCS/CS and SS information

cs is easy all it is is practice i remember having trouble, but i practiced hard and now i can even do iCS

*kuch* With turbo *kuch*

It really is a shame that that flash that iCS has is so bright a pretty, you can easily react to it which makes it kinda crap.
Wished the break window was smaller so it actually HAD some use.

Nothing. I think the last 6 gives me the most trouble.

I have the same problem, PhredLevi. The command history shows me the correct inputs, but nothing.
One time I didn't use the analog stick at all and I was shown the correct inputs, but no CS.

I don't remember where I saw this method, but it's roll analog stick twice counter clockwise starting from 2 and end 666 B+G. So would it be 236... or 214...?

Sometimes I'll get different throws while attempting CS.

It's so odd that I can use CS in 2 and 3 without problems, but not in 5. I also noticed that her attacks are much faster in previous games. Most of her moves in 5 just seem really slow to me.

For those of you who mastered CS, how long did it take until you were able to use it?
How much practice?

Is CS really worth it? SS is too easy to predict and Ivy's CE requires meter to use.

Look Ivy, pad or stick just go remember these: 2, 8, 2, 666. Use the analog or stick hit the first 2, then 8, then 2 again...swing a circle from that 2 all the way around to 6. Hit 6 two more times. That's it. You will never get iCS using this method but you will get CS pretty consistently. Good method also for buffering.

CS is worth it with proper buffering. The MOST important thing is not being predictable with it...I usually have success after a 66A on hit or 1A counter hit...it gets broken a lot though.

Thanks. I'll try that method. So everything on stick and not the last two 6's on pad?

It's so odd that I can use CS in 2 and 3 without problems, but not in 5. I also noticed that her attacks are much faster in previous games. Most of her moves in 5 just seem really slow to me.

For those of you who mastered CS, how long did it take until you were able to use it?
How much practice?

Is CS really worth it? SS is too easy to predict and Ivy's CE requires meter to use.

The input of CS in 2 and 3 is different from 5. SCV is the only SC where I can do the CS without spamming circles.

It took me 15 minutes to get it once but it took me 100+ matches to use it in a consistent matter.

And yes CS is really worth it. It's good to maximize your damage.
If the command history tells you, you did it correctly but it didn't do a CS then you are doing it too slow.

yeah she was nerfed like a bitch in this one, a positive is that she can definitively control the position of the opponent excl the pyrrhas, plus she has decent dmg output on CH

*kuch* With turbo *kuch*

It really is a shame that that flash that iCS has is so bright a pretty, you can easily react to it which makes it kinda crap.
Wished the break window was smaller so it actually HAD some use.
i dont always use turbo.. only sometimes

CS is worth it with proper buffering. The MOST important thing is not being predictable with it...I usually have success after a 66A on hit or 1A counter hit...it gets broken a lot though.
buffering really helps i can buffer and move to cs. and when i do i land it almost all the time

Is there any point in NOT buffering CS? Not buffering just leaves you a sitting duck, and unless you're fast, it's really obvious...

Perhaps you could pretend to be doing CS non buffered in order to make them duck and then you actually strike mid.
CS feint.

Perhaps you could pretend to be doing CS non buffered in order to make them duck and then you actually strike mid.
CS feint.
i do this all the time when they start to get paranoid, but after they get smart and just break b instead of duck. thats when you a grab, haha

Hey guys how can you get to do iCS in IV and V? They're pretty hard to do. Any advice? Do you need to do it fast?
SCIV no just press a+g at the same time as you press the final input (3). SCV no aswell the problem is you can hold your inputs for more than 5 frames or 80millisecs.

I always loved "Maze of the Blade" from SC2.

So it seems it's impossible to buffer iCS without a small dash. At least I haven't been able to do that myself. The most you can buffer is 2828466 it seems, the last 6+B+G cannot be buffered or you will get a normal CS.

Really stupid.

I always loved "Maze of the Blade" from SC2.

So it seems it's impossible to buffer iCS without a small dash. At least I haven't been able to do that myself. The most you can buffer is 2828466 it seems, the last 6+B+G cannot be buffered or you will get a normal CS.

Really stupid.

Yes u cant get iCS without small dash the iCS in SCV is stupid dont like it and after this video my finger die hope namco change the input in SC6 .lol

Back