iCS/CS and SS information

On stick u need fast input the problem all people face in the stick they lost the control when they do 4 then 6 it takes more than 5 frame that whay iCS dont come u just need to find the way how to grab the stick to do iCS. the iCS is hard but most off people used pad and analog the problem for me i play with pad and my friend tell me if u used the the both pad and analog ur cheating and we will never play with u because iCS is cheap with this method so my finger is broken with normal pad without analog .i can do the iCS better withh stick but my game play with stck is not good so i play with bad .i was thinking to leave ivy lol.

Could you tell me how a programmable controller works? Could you like tap one button and you do ICS?
Yeah, something like that.
I used to have a programmable SNES controller and I'd set it up to automatically cover my sim city in parks overnight.
Good times.

On stick u need fast input the problem all people face in the stick they lost the control when they do 4 then 6 it takes more than 5 frame that whay iCS dont come u just need to find the way how to grab the stick to do iCS.

Well how do you hold it? i hold mine like any old japanese fightstick. Id say a variation of the talon hold, but with my middle finger to the side

Shoutout to the HitBox Ivy users:

Great breakdown of how to do iCS on the box. I personally do not do it this way anymore (I keep it to my left hand) -- however, it's still a really good way to do CS/iCS EXTREMELY fast.

Also, you may see more how to HitBox videos for SC5... maybe featuring yours truly? :p

Great breakdown of how to do iCS on the box. I personally do not do it this way anymore (I keep it to my left hand) -- however, it's still a really good way to do CS/iCS EXTREMELY fast.

Also, you may see more how to HitBox videos for SC5... maybe featuring yours truly? :p

Will they ever make hitbox for xbox?

I'm sure someone out there can make one, it would actually be easier than making a regular stick I think. At the very least they could just dual mod a regular one. I think they got a section on here for modders and whatnot but if I'm wrong I know they got one over on www.shoryuken.com

turns out i can get iCS easily by using the American joystick hold. extremely uncomfortable for me and also because im on a Japanese joystick i don't like the hold. anyone know any good holds for iCS on a stick that's nice and comfortable

I'm sure someone out there can make one, it would actually be easier than making a regular stick I think. At the very least they could just dual mod a regular one. I think they got a section on here for modders and whatnot but if I'm wrong I know they got one over on www.shoryuken.com

They will, probably very soon I might add. However, if you want something before Evo/right now, I'd go the modding/getting a modder route. That is what I did.

Yes, yes they will.
Wish? Granted.
Although they are making a limited amount of them, pre-orders are first-come-first-serve, and "original Hit Box founders" get first dibs, so you might still be S.O.L.

Back