I'd like to nominate Popeye's as the official food/restaurant of Soul Calibur

get a 4 piece. one of each. in fact get two 4 pieces. One spicy, one mild. get a dozen biscuits, with honey and hot sauce on the side. the red beans and rice, the mash potatatoes and gravy most definitely. And if you're down for that sort of thing the Dirty Rice just to taste. I know it sounds like a lot, but think of this as a tasting menu. You will love it all but you will find what you enjoy the most after this outing. It is all ethereal though. So enjoy and remember you're first time.

It's a popeyes. Just get the fried chicken. For sides, you can't go wrong with the mashed potatoes/gravy and the red beans and rice

Ok so what do i need to order to be blown away? I dont wanna get some random entrée and be lost on the experience
I recommend a breast and a thigh/leg (spicy variety as opposed to regular) with a biscuit and possibly a side of red beans & rice... and yes some honey and hot sauce is great with both the chicken and biscuits.

That's why they call it transfat. It transitions people into Americans, i.e. 30 pounds overweight and way more confident than they should be.

Fuck yeah, America rules

Back