If Games Could Get Abortions...

That reminds me. Remember the Nokia Ngage? Who the hell bought that thing? That whole console should never have been made.

Halo 3
Gears of War

Now I am not one to rage. Ask around, i get over shit really fast. But I have experienced blinding, white hot fury over these "games." These are beyond work, these are a form of advanced, multimillion dollar torture systems. Every time you pull the trigger, the game flips a coin, and if you got lucky your bullets do damage.

Every bullet that ever left my gun was a bright red paintball. My opponents were armed with incendiary armor piercing artillery shells. Thus is the power of host. These games make excellent coasters. Top dollar.

Halo 3
Gears of War

Now I am not one to rage. Ask around, i get over shit really fast. But I have experienced blinding, white hot fury over these "games." These are beyond work, these are a form of advanced, multimillion dollar torture systems. Every time you pull the trigger, the game flips a coin, and if you got lucky your bullets do damage.

Every bullet that ever left my gun was a bright red paintball. My opponents were armed with incendiary armor piercing artillery shells. Thus is the power of host. These games make excellent coasters. Top dollar.

Thats why people LAN.

Thats why people LAN.

Can't LAN every day of the week. Thanks the the internet, even when you get 4 people in a room they still want to play against 16, so we drag ourselves on LIVE and have a miserable time. This is also mostly caused by the fact that everyone I ever met that enjoyed Halo 3 was a raging idiot.

Zoids Battle Legends (GCN)
Animal Crossing Wild World (DS)
AeroGauge (N64)
Bioshock (PS3/360)
SF4 (PS3/360)
TNA iMPACT! (Multi)
Luigi's Mansion (GCN)

All of the above were terrible games (at least to me). There are many more, but I'm not sitting in front of my game collection, so I can't remember them.

i'm very suprised that jaxel hasn't already blasted this game so i guess it's my turn to rip it apart. while it's been beaten to death already i'm gonna throw out tales of the abyss aka the death of the tales series. in this they threw out everything that made the series great in the past such as great gameplay and interesting characters. instead we are left with the standard forgettable jrpg characters. tales games tend to get off to a quick start and generally speaking the main character doesn't fuck around but right of the bat our "hero" gets his ass handed in him and then on it's an hour of boring crap before anything else even happens. leaves a bad taste in my mouth

I really wish I never touched these:

Street Fighter 4 (360/PS3) - Game sucked, controls sucked, graphics SHOULD be better, and characters moves and facial animations look like shit.

Heatseeker (Wii version at least) - The PSP version was cool, but the Wii version, oh damn no... It sucked like hell, the controls is very confusing. I would rather use the gamepad instead of the Wii remote and Nunchuk.

MySims (Multi) - Ever since I played The Sims 2, I sort of liked it, until every single concept of it got boring. MySims was pretty much pathetic, to me at least.

Hands down loser....Willow (NES?)

Halo 3
Gears of War

I hate to say it, but I agree with you. I've been a long time Halo head, but Halo 3 actually caused me to walk the streets of rage. The equipment, BR nerf, random BR spray, assault rifle, netcode, the bungie forume goers (grossly nubby and loved the changes), the mlg forum goers (everyone's a pro, but they don't make any money or actually attend events), Bungie (catered to the nubs), unnecessary map geometry, the arbiter's unshootable head, the terrible gametypes and the horrendous ranking system have caused me to have THE worst bouts of anger during a video game ever.

I never thought I would stop playing the Halo series, until they pinched this one out. I don't even give a fuck about the $60 expansion or the new Halo game coming out after this one.

Drinking while playing this game is severely discouraged unless you wanna learn how to hang dry wall.

Gears 2. Sigh. Multiply Halos faults by 2 and add in massive host advantage along with a vacuuming chain saw. SWEET!!

I hate to say it, but I agree with you. I've been a long time Halo head, but Halo 3 actually caused me to walk the streets of rage. The equipment, BR nerf, random BR spray, assault rifle, netcode, the bungie forume goers (grossly nubby and loved the changes), the mlg forum goers (everyone's a pro, but they don't make any money or actually attend events), Bungie (catered to the nubs), unnecessary map geometry, the arbiter's unshootable head, the terrible gametypes and the horrendous ranking system have caused me to have THE worst bouts of anger during a video game ever.

I never thought I would stop playing the Halo series, until they pinched this one out. I don't even give a fuck about the $60 expansion or the new Halo game coming out after this one.

Drinking while playing this game is severely discouraged unless you wanna learn how to hang dry wall.

Gears 2. Sigh. Multiply Halos faults by 2 and add in massive host advantage along with a vacuuming chain saw. SWEET!!

its still fun

And the worst part is it will NEVER get better because Halo 3 sold so damn much and there are so many retards that love it.

Impossible to compare to the second. Impossible.

CNP i'm probably still one of the best Halo players on this forum. Even after a 3-4 month break lol.

I'll admit that I don't mind playing it as much now after taking a break. It's still not as good as the previous versions tho.

People who say games like halo 3 and bioshock are as to dog shit as gamers are to dogs have not experienced true and utter dog shit and are clearly spoiled. When you have tasted of the pure, fetid and epic diarrhea of the gaming industry you would think twice about saying these sort of things if only to ask yourself "was I worse scared than I was playing Kane and Lynch?", For example. If you can look at something, see polish, craftsmanship and just didn't like it that's one thing, but then to claim no redeemable value clearly this shows that you have not truly gazed upon the gates of hell. Like some kid from Beverly Hills writing a heart filled, teary eyed ballad about the afternoon they spent without their cellphone when they missed a call about those cute shoes their BFF totally got and they totally did not, suddenly dropped into an African genocide refugee camp, your mind would be blown if shown how insubstantially inconsequential your previous castrated bitching truly was. Complaining about games like Deadspace, Bioshock and Halo 3 is like saying a supermodel has sharp knees compared to true horse shit like Superman 64 and Bullet Witch. The games that deserve to be compared to dog shit are the OLD GODS of suck. The baddest of the bad motherfuckers who drive men mad, clawing into the ground, gouging out their own eyes and filling their mouth with earth if only to stifle the sounds of their own screams.

Those games were obviously bad. Kane and Lynch was a landmine that only the blind stepped on. Halo 3 was hyped and "improved on" and had so much more go into it. Far more disappointing than Kane and Lynch.

1. I never played Kane and Lynch because it looked terrible and the demo sucked. So I didn't waste my time.

2. I live in the present, hence me talking about present games. The topic was about any game, not just past games.

3. I mentioned Willow, which is very old lol.

4. I started playing the Halo series when the first one came out, so I'll talk about how bad one of its successors is all I want, because I know what's changed in each iteration.

5. How much Halo 3 have you even played ghengis?

Back