If there were CaS styles besides Devil Jin...

Blackwaltzomega

[08] Mercenary
This isn't really a matter of gameplay or anything, simply a theoretical situation I'm curious about.

If a future SC game or DLC for V was to add, let's just say five new weapons/disciplines that can be given to created characters, what five would you think should be included?

This can be approached in any way you like, such as thinking weapons like the Grieve Edge or Katana & Shuriken style could be reinstated more or less as-is with adjustments to the new engine, or ways you would prefer a previous weapon from III to be changed or adjusted. You could also suggest a weapon or style you feel has not been represented yet that you would like to see, whether from an aesthetic standpoint, how you'd like it to handle in-game, or both.

This isn't really in regards to tournament viability or anything really having to do with competitive play. I'm just curious what people would prefer if Project Soul decided to add a handful of "complete" CaS fighting styles to the creation system.

Zasalamel and Talim's style should come first since they have no analog at all. Then Yun Seung and Sung Mina, Amy, and Cassandra. Sophitia, would like to see hers even though it would basically be Phyrra Omega without the "evil" stances.

Zasalamel and Talim's style should come first since they have no analog at all. Then Yun Seung and Sung Mina, Amy, and Cassandra. Sophitia, would like to see hers even though it would basically be Phyrra Omega without the "evil" stances.
I want to see Amy return older. I dont think it's fair to just cut her out because her style was too easy to use. They could have just edited it or change up the effects of the spammed moves.

I still think Viola is Amy. And if she's a vampire too, she wouldn't age.

It would be nice if they released those characters fully but even their movesets would be nice

Just spitballing here.
but what if NB actually introduced an all new original fighting style as dlc.
One that didnt have recycled moves from the main roster.
since arcades are disappearing feed back can come from the SC community.
This could be a new way for NB to test new ideas and stream lines future fighting styles.

Cut Characters
-Yun Seong & Hwang (SCIII)
-Talim
-Zasalamel
-Cassandra & Sophitia
-Rock
(I'd prefer all of the cut characters, including Amy's rapier, Li Long (SCIII), Kilik, & Seong-Mina's movesets to be donated to CAS though)

SCIII Styles
-Wave Swords (Revenant)
-Katana & Shuriken (Miser)
-Lance (Girardot)
-Dagger (Chester)
-Kunai (Greed but only because it would be cool to make a variety of ninjas who don't all fight as Natsu lol)
(Like the above column, I'd like all of them to make a return. However, I would hope that they fix the broken flaws of the styles and give them better win/lose animations lol.)

New Weapons
-Kusarigama
-Spear & Shield
-Dual x2 Steel Fans
-Sword w/Crossbow (Basically re-use some of the animations of Ezio's moveset)
-Sanjie Gun (Chinese 3-Section staff)

And yeah, that's all I've got. :)
-

Well, now that you got me thinking about it...

SCIII Styles

-Kunai (Greed)
-Katana and Shuriken (Miser)
-Dagger (Chester)

New weapons

-Ninja-to (held with a reverse grip)

Tekken styles

If we are to get Tekken costumes as DLC, why not asking for the corresponding style as well? (Except Xiaoyu because Leixia is basically her with a chinese sword.)

Back