If You Could Dedicate A Song To Any Sc Character...

Nujabes music dedicated to Yoshimitsu, Yun-Seong, Seong Mi-na, and Xianghua.

Xianghua

Seong Mi-na

Yoshimitsu

Yun-Seong

Yeah, I'm about to be that guy lol.

To Nightmare- Afro Man "Because I Got High"
To Sophitia- Tommy Basilger "MILF MILF MILF"
To Sigfried- Shinedown "Breaking Inside"
To Ivy- Black Eyed Peas "My Humps"

Ok ! My turn now!

For Tira:

For Siegfried (From SC II ^^)

For Raphael (I don't know why Japane's song reminds me of him O_O)

For Amy

For Talim

"Memory" by Barbra Streisand, for Sophitia.

"The Funeral" by Band of Horses, for Ivy.

"Moonlight Shadow" by Mike Oldfield, for Viola.

"California" by Mylène Farmer, for Setsuka.

--UPGRADE--
Jay-Z's song fit better for Nightmare, this one I picked for Talim is better.​
---Nightmare---
---Talim---

*snip*
Is there a deep meaning to this song? I mean, this Jay-z joint sounds like the typical "they talk bad about me and I'll show those haters what I'm made of" genre. You can elaborate so I can understand. Pocky Yoshi won't bite much...

Since you like Talim, I'm gonna dedicate a song to her out of being an ass but teasing. This one will be from a native lady from Philippines(Talim's nationality and also half of my culture since I'm half filipino).

If you don't like the native Tagalog language sung by Charice Pempengco, here's an English one.

The reason I chose Charice was because she has the pipes of Philippines imho. They are strong like wind lol. Talim is strong, humble, yet powerful should you underestimate her meek behavior. And as a bonus, Charice is humble like Talim. I felt these songs suit her better should Talim go hard and wow the crowd.

I'd actually advise you to re-listen to the song. Sure it sounds like "the typical "they talk bad about me and I'll show those haters what I'm made of" song, but it's a little more complicated than that. He's talking about the stuggles he's overcome before succeeding, not neccessarily "people hatin' on him". He feels like the bad guy, but in reality, he's just another human that lives life like another human being. That's how I interpret it.

I'd actually advise you to re-listen to the song. Sure it sounds like "the typical "they talk bad about me and I'll show those haters what I'm made of" song, but it's a little more complicated than that. He's talking about the stuggles he's overcome before succeeding, not neccessarily "people hatin' on him". He feels like the bad guy, but in reality, he's just another human that lives life like another human being. That's how I interpret it.
Talim does struggle in terms of keeping peace and this joint may fit for you. But if it were me, I usually would put a more gentle yet powerful song like a simple love song or a different slow song. Something people would don't take the time and realize how wonderful ______ is. Then again, I just felt like getting you exposed to Talim's language and how filipinas usually are.

Getting on point of my humble opinion, Talim seems to be the type of person that could I don't know........say something sweet and not make you want to be a fighter? With your Jay-Z joint, it kinda makes me think at first that Talim comes off hard and misunderstood as a toughie due to the struggles. With a slow powerful song of love or so, it kinda makes me feel like a gentle spirit that will not yield to make love not war. Or when not feeling sentimental and gentle, think Talim is just too nice and sappy and needs to GTFO lol. I usually prefer songs that would just reflect on the character without the need to elaborate too much.

For instance, Yoshimitsu would get this if I were serious about his theme:

Anyways, here's another track for Talim. You have to listen to it. I think this one expresses her better as a gentle lady. There's no singing at all. Just a nice tune to get you at peace. Just like Talim enjoying a nice breeze...

Anyways, you can share another joint dedicated for a certain character for me. If you'd like.

You probably didn't realize my post update, check it out.

MIA doing the Caps lock is a much better fit. At first I was cringing at curse words, but it's merely because I imagine Talim to be pure, soft, and sweet yet strong. This joint kinda grew on me and the soft speech with the nice melody and slightly odd(but in a good way) lyrics. This coming from a guy who usually doesn't venture into this genre all the time for his own reasons.

I've seen that you put Nighty on Jay-Z. It somewhat fits.......In general I'm not trying to be racist or anything, but I think a rock/metal track of any sort would suit Nightmare better. When I think hip-hop and all that genre, I'm usually stereotypical by immediately looking to Zasalamel. I don't know, black men must have hip-hop in them or they ain't black in my opinion lol.

This should definitely be Zwei's theme song

*snip to be courteous*

God I hate that vid and sing.....

MIA doing the Caps lock is a much better fit. At first I was cringing at curse words, but it's merely because I imagine Talim to be pure, soft, and sweet yet strong. This joint kinda grew on me and the soft speech with the nice melody and slightly odd(but in a good way) lyrics. This coming from a guy who usually doesn't venture into this genre all the time for his own reasons.

I've seen that you put Nighty on Jay-Z. It somewhat fits.......In general I'm not trying to be racist or anything, but I think a rock/metal track of any sort would suit Nightmare better. When I think hip-hop and all that genre, I'm usually stereotypical by immediately looking to Zasalamel. I don't know, black men must have hip-hop in them or they ain't black in my opinion lol.

God I hate that vid and sing.....
Well you now what they say, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Lol.

Back