If You Could Dedicate A Song To Any Sc Character...

Crazy Train by Black Sabbath for Raphael ("I'm going off the rails on a crazy train")
Either that, or Sweet Child of Mine by Guns n' Roses, lol.

Desperado by the Eagles for Mitsurugi, I don't know why it works so well. It just does.

It's the End of the World (As We Know it) by REM for Nightmare.

Come As You Are by Nirvana for Siegfried (Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi for Siegfried and Hilde, lolol)

Everybody Loves Me by One Republic for... the cast in general?

Okay, I'm done.

Ivy: Foxy Lady by Jimmi Hendrix
Raphael: Flamenco a.go.go. by Steve Stevens
Xiba: Makafushigi Adventure XD

Not sure if it's been done yet but

Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO
Algol
Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold
Do you really not know?
Poison by Bell Biv Devoe
Ivy

-"Love Song" originally by The Cure but I'd choose the Jack of Jill cover for ZWEI because I won't deny that I have a crush on him but I do know the difference between reality and fantasy xD
-"Savin' Me" by Nickelback for Siegfried
-"Ice Queen" by Within Temptation for Ivy
-"I know what boys like" by The Waitresses for Ivy (I'm pretty sure Ivy knows she gets a lot of attention lol)
-"Foxy Foxy" by Rob Zombie for Ivy
-"Spookshow Baby" by Rob Zombie for Tira
-"Angel of Death" by Eva O for Nightmare
-"Creepy Crawler" by Zombie Girl for Voldo
-"There she goes my beautiful world" by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds for Raphael
-"Simple kind of Life" by No Doubt for Sophitia (I bet before the chaos with Soul Edge, I'm pretty sure Sophitia wanted a simple kind of life with her family)
-"And Forever" the closing song in the anime Big O for Xianghua and Kilik because I feel it would be a great love song for them ^^
-"Ryo-Ohki" opening of Tenchi Muyo for Setsuka. Nice traditional Japanese sound with a hint of moderness, I can see Setsuka being promoted with this song.

Back