If You Could Dedicate A Song To Any Sc Character...

miko_fox89

[08] Mercenary
who would it be,which song and why?. me...i would dedicate "bad romance" by lady gaga to raphael because i love him and i dont care how sick and twisted he is. i will do anything for him(yes i am quite aware that he is a videogame character but i wish he was real!).

I would dedicate "Blame it on the Boogie" by the Jackson 5 to Maxi. Cause Ill be damn if it dont look like hes gettin down when hes swing them there chucks around. If you dont know the song...google it. Tell me you cant listen to that song and NOT at least tap your foot a little!!

HRD

always look on the bright side of life - monty python would go to Tira..
i could image jolly tira singing this while she deals with a group of people..

Nah...thats to obvious. Sing it with me...."Dont blame it on moonlight....Dont blame it on the good times....Blame it on the boogie!!"

HRD

"Dont blame it on moonlight....Dont blame it on the good times....Blame it on the boogie!!"

*singing along* hey is it weird if i wanna dedicate sweet dream y boyance to nightmare?lol i hate that song but the beautiful nightmare part always makes me think of him

I dedicate this song to Talim. Talim is sweet, easygoing, meek, and a pacifist.
I mean, if she were real, I'd cry a bit because of how she is. Just like how this song makes me cry at times....

Yoshimitsu and his Manjitou buddies........

As for Seong Mi-na, I'm gonna need help on her. Any suggestions?

Nobody will ever click on the video to play it. EVER. But....

Nightmare: I Am The Sword by Motorhead.

It is the PERFECT song for Nightmare. Even if you don't dig the tune, just listen to the lyrics.

Back