iMCF HELP

I recently came to use this move in my gameplay and it has helped a lot. It seems unexpected to people and I catch them off guard a lot. I can do it about 50% online, seems I'll have to get used to the timing with lag calculated in. But yeah it is a very fast move but you get used to it after a while.

Here's a quick vid I just did

What a fucking showoff^^

My Furzy Voice:" look at me im furzy i can do IMCF" :)

Lol too much time man! Nice vid!

P.S.: Since you have so much time. What is one of the last unsolved questions...can you record your hand + the screen in 60 Frames and then check the break window of normal throws + Command throws ? You maybe wont be able to hit the exact frame, but a rough estimate. I dont believe the numbers right now. YOSHI POWER.

My Furzy Voice:" look at me im furzy i can do IMCF" :)

P.S.: Since you have so much time. What is one of the last unsolved questions...can you record your hand + the screen in 60 Frames and then check the break window of normal throws + Command throws ? You maybe wont be able to hit the exact frame, but a rough estimate. I dont believe the numbers right now. YOSHI POWER.

Ahaha you know me so well :D

About the throw break, let's chat on gmail about it, you have to explain to me how i can measure this :p

Quick question: based on what move comes out, you should be able to figure out what you're doing wrong. I can get iMCF occasionally but not consistently. When I get 2A, I figure I'm hitting B late. When I get 2B, I figure I'm not hitting A at all. What confuses me most is when I get 2A+B. Does this mean I haven't taken my thumb off A completely when I hit B? Based on how I'm physically doing it, it seems hard to believe. Or does this mean I'm doing it too fast?

You're possibly overthinking it. If I miss iMCF, I sometimes get 2A or 2B. If you're getting 2A+B then you're likely sliding / pressing too fast, though.

Instead of trying to adjust to every mistake, just get a feel for the correct timing. The easiest way to do that is to practice out of the same move over and over (i.e. BB, iMCF, rinse, repeat). Once you master the timing for that, move on to performing iMCF out of other moves until you get a feeling for the timing. Then consider practicing iMCF on the fly, or iMCF, RCC, iMCF.

Here's a quick vid I just did

can u make another video playing scv but with a closer shot of your fingers hitting the buttons. i dont like the sliding motion that iv seen on another video. i can play a decent yoshi but i got to get this move working at least 80% of the time instead of 5% lol.

Back