iMCF HELP

argue??? No.....I thinkin yoshi has.....4 or 5 I think??

But I think that there are harder JF's to pull off than yoshis. ALL THOUGH imcf IS one of the harder ones. Thats all Im sayin yo.....

*oh shit I got a bite....reel it in.....aww fuck its a goldfish*

HRD

I got to double post...

iMCF isnt one of the harder ones...

4AAAAA
1AAAAA
1KKKKK those are the hard ones...
SDGF k:k another one
Also REF A+B into (A,B,K) k:k is a bitch... ( do any of these 10 times in a row Ill give you 50 bucks )

Again, iMCF is a faster slide than bA ... and its 2a:B not 4a:B

all mistus JFs are easy... sorry ;)

Yoshi has the hardest JF's in the game... Nobody will argue that...

Never said it wasn't easy just said it was fast...

But I thank you for pointing out my mistake

It might be just me, (I am also strictly talking offline) but SDGF k:k is pretty easy for me to pull off consistently. I think I can do it 10 times in a row.
But ya
4AAAAA
1AAAAA
1KKKKK
Are a *****. Don't think there are harder just frames to consistently pull off.

Nope... and are you getting just the Green Light heal or the full AUTO GI big pink heal on the K:K ?

Cuz Im talking about the just frame.. not just the landing...

Oh ya I meant just the landing. Lol doesn't the aGI only come out when you hit the exact single frame upon landing?

I DID IT. BB buffer did the trick. only been doin it for 2 hours tho. LOL thats sad

Good job! BB buffer is actually a good one to learn it off of.. because it sets up for it in real matches...

and Senzait no but JF's require that you input the move within a certain number of exact frames in order to execute it... that move requires exact timing... Therefore it is a JF and one of the harder ones to do in the game IMO...

It is not fastest input i have to slow my thumb to get it consistently. Maybe its Cervy a:B practice that has me movin to fast.

Juke: Grats, man. The important thing to understand now is the recovery time for other moves, such as AA, 6A, etc. and then doing the same thing as you did before. Since each move has different recover time, the time you need to input a:B varies.

DINO: You can hold down the entire time you're going for IMCF as long as the move you're buffering from leaves you standing when it's done.

Djinn: It isn't fastest input. You can actually be too fast for this move. That's why I recommended finding a comfortable "fast" pace and then adjusting thumb position. Try and shorten the distance your fingers travel between the buttons and then go for the fastest input. You'll likely not get iMCF if you're going as fast as possible. This is something I figured out on my own when I was learning iMCF a couple years back. >_<

Setsuka's JF Umbrella is the same thing as iMCF, except you have to either 2143 or FC 3 before inputting the a:B. So, from standing, JF Umbrella is definitely more trouble.

I can go fast as hell and I get iMCF everytime... I can do the shit 50 times in a row... How the hell can you be too fast? I dont get it.. what will i get if I go too fast? 2B? 2A? Ima test this theory today and go as fast as humanly possible... I bet I still get it...

I never said the JF was "hard" I said it was fast... iMCF is one of the easiest JFs for me so get the "Difficult" thing out of your head... Maybe SETS is harder as far as motions but if they are the same speed then what is faster than iMCF since you said it isnt the fastest input? What is??

also Crimson 2A+K:A is difficult but I wouldnt say its as hard as the others.... Ive kinda got the timing down on that one pretty good... Right when both his heels hit the floor push A usually you will get it...

I don't know. But in my experience and from the few people I've taught, it seems that going as fast as possible can result in 2A or 2B instead. Maybe it's just because you've got the timing down? ^_^

I was under the impression that fastest input implies that only 1 frame is allowed between inputs. Anything greater means it's not fastest input. Not fastest relative to other characters. As far as other characters go, I don't think there are too many slide inputs, right?

I don't know. But in my experience and from the few people I've taught, it seems that going as fast as possible can result in 2A or 2B instead. Maybe it's just because you've got the timing down? ^_^

I was under the impression that fastest input implies that only 1 frame is allowed between inputs. Anything greater means it's not fastest input. Not fastest relative to other characters. As far as other characters go, I don't think there are too many slide inputs, right?

Well no but I was just wondering whos is the fastest? Does anyone have a one frame input? To me this slide seems like one of the fastest inputs in SC4... Ive got the timing down but I swear it seems like the faster I go the more I hit it... Maybe thats why sometimes when I hit them into the wall and I tell myself ok you got to hit this iMCF then I do it super fast and I get 2A! LoL I'm like shit how did I mess that up I did it so fast?

I dont miss it much but I guess that could be one of the situations where I do it too fast... Like I said Ill have to see when I get home today!

2A+K:K what is this. or is it a typo.

2A+K is suicide initiate the spin with A if you land the second A correctly he will pull the sword out and heal himself... if you dont he will fall or just keep spinning till you let him fall... watch Yoshi combos 1.03 on youtube... you can see it there...

EDIT LoL typo... fixed..

Back