Implementing A+K

Status
Not open for further replies.

GynormousFish

[09] Warrior
I've been watching videos of people playing Nightmare and I was just wondering why this move is never really planted in any combos or anything? I use it from time to time, like if I rush with NM and pull off a B, I catch them with A+K just to mix things up a little bit. I've never really seen anyone else use it though. Any thoughts?

66B, A+K mid air
4KK, *wall hit*, A+K

It can be implemented almost anywhere but its better to not use because it typically ends your combo with the opponent on the floor and you have no guaranteed hits.

66B, A+K mid air
4KK, *wall hit*, A+K

It can be implemented almost anywhere but its better to not use because it typically ends your combo with the opponent on the floor and you have no guaranteed hits.

Not to mention, there are often better combo enders, it's rather slow for a high with that range, and it's very unsafe on block.

A+K also good for punish
example punishing sieg's SSH B on block

but really conditional tho...:/

Not to mention, there are often better combo enders, it's rather slow for a high with that range, and it's very unsafe on block.

Yeah, I know that it's unsafe when blocked, that's why I use it sparingly and only when I know it will land. And thanks for those combo tips DivineChaos.

This is Nightmare's best post GI move. please stop making topics to talk about one thing, it's tiring to merge threads all the time. talk in the general strategy Q&A thread please. closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back