information of every character.

Patroklos(Drake Aldan)
-Style: Rushdown, poking.
-Suited for: Offense.
-Difficult: Beginner-medium.
-Why use: Use if you like to constantly attack (especially a downed opponent).
-Pros: 1K, good safety, good okizeme, ringouts, tech crouches, high power, meter gain, lots of solid tools, really
-Cons: Short range, anyone with keepout capability makes him struggle. Has trouble punishing at range as well.
-Best played: Purely Offensive.

Tira(Paranormal Oreo)
-Style: Poking(Jolly). Whiff punishment, pressure/lockdown, okizeme, 50/50s(Gloomy)
-Suited for: Offense
-Difficulty: Medium
-Reasons to use: You like crazy ass bipolar chicks, you like getting lots of damage off of a correct guess(In GS), hate steppers
-Pros: Jolly: 236K BE, decent guard damage, bufferable UB, good but risky stepkillers, decent WR game, CE is 100% guaranteed switch, 22_88B. Gloomy: Great stepkill, great oki, 1K, great damage, great meter usage, good guard damage, scares opponent and forces them to turtle, 3B, decent WR game, 236K BE, good TCs, best 2A.
-Cons: Jolly: Bad damage, below average meterless lows, below average range, below average speed, very limited moveset, random. Gloomy: Has trouble vs good spacing and keepout, risky 50/50s, random.
-Best played: Mostly Offensive.

Cervantes(ShenChan)
-Style: Defensive offence, whiff punisher
-Suited for: Defense
-Difficulty: High
-Reason to use: You like pirates, guns, elderly kicking ass or gail glory. You like iGDR. You like patient gameplay and rewarding gameplay
-Pros: High damage whiff punisher, good wakeup game, excellent control of the ring, great throws and good RO and wall pressure. Good guardbreak game which compliments zoning. i10 CE.
-Cons: decent block punish. Offence is subpar. Lack of good pressuring lows (i love 2K).
-Best played: Balanced

Alpha Patroklos(b4k4)
Style - Safe Rush-down & Punishment
Suited for - Offense (high damage output), Defense (best block punishment in game)
Difficulty - Advanced (extreme execution requirements)
Why Use Him - Incredible damage output off of safe tools, and 2nd strongest throws in the game (behind Astaroth).
Pros - Huge damage output, great evasive options (214/236 stances), 2363B is perhaps the most "spammable" move in the game. He has great throws with very high damage outputs. His CE is also the single best punisher in the game. All of his BEs are very useful, so he has great ways to spend meter. A+B auto-GI is also one of the best in the game, because it GIs all mids regardless of attack class (horizontal, vertical, kicks, stabs, etc.)
Cons - Requires many Just Frame inputs to be used effectively, and is generally the most execution intensive character in the game. Alpha's JFs are not optional. They are mandatory, so expect to spend a lot of time "in the lab" working on perfecting your inputs. He lacks a strong, safe horizontal mid. This makes Alpha weak at dealing with stepping opponents, particularly ones with strong tech-crouch options from 8WR. Also, his throw range is very short, so while his throws are extremely powerful when landed, it is difficult to be in range to apply them. Finally, many of his combos are either more difficult or impossible vs. short characters, which means he is not as strong vs. many females in the cast
Best played - Mostly Offensive

Aeon(Slade)
-Style: Space control, whiff punishing, throw/mid
-Suited for: Controlling mid ranged and baiting whiffs
-Difficulty: Medium-advanced. Requires good fundamentals and knowledge of the character's different combo options at walls. Fairly precise timing is required for BT B+K combos and delayed tech trap options. No particularly difficult execution outside of timing. Requires JG to get big damage punishes.
-Why use: If you're sick of your opponent backdashing and sidestepping, Aeon is the character to pick.
-Pros: Ringouts, Stepkill, Range, Damage, Throws
-Cons: Moderately unsafe, mediocre pokes/interrupts, whiffing issues in combos.
-Best played: Mostly Defensive.

Siegfried(Slayer_X64)
-Style: mid range poking/zoning, CH fishing, high risk high reward mixup character.
-Suited for: Balanced(movement control character)(defense: zoning/poking, offense: CH fishing/mixups)
-Difficulty: medium-advanced
-Why use: use him if you like guys with big swords, germans, sexy blonde manly men, and use him if you like to play alot of technical keep away and movement control, and dont mind taking large risks for damage.
-Pros: Very strong mid range zoning game, one of the best horizontal step killers in the game, very good pokes all around, strong mids and highs, decent grab game, OK guage pressure. good at containing the opponent, and has alot of good containment lows(though they are reactable.) a very tricky character with an unnatural style who punishes matchup ignorance severely.
-Cons: Weakness to backstep, despite being a zoning character, stances can be very weak if your opponent knows how to deal with them. has a relatively weak sidestepping game, and weak oki. Very very unsafe, and often has to take bigger risks than the rest of the cast for less damage. Can struggle against fast opponents who kill zoning well(though he isnt completely useless up close) lacks a good pressure low. Chugs meter like crazy in order to get decent damage. not enough + frames to compensate for lack of speed in some cases(hes not sluggish, but definately not as fast as the standard either. fastest high: K(i13) fastest mids: 3K, 4K, 66K(i15) fastest low: 1K(i15)) has some difficulty breaking zoning, depending on what character hes up against. his execution isnt difficult, but learning to use and applying his tools properly and in the right situations is difficult. a very technical character who relies on alot of fear advantage, tricks, and very solid zoning capabilities, you really need to learn to both read and react to an opponent properly in order to play him well.
-Best played: Balanced but I think it depends on the matchup. generally hes a bit defensive due to his limitations and his focus on zoning, but there are a few characters he can just run wild on. and hes also a CH fishing character - that is where he gets his big damage from. so matter of perspective really. im inclined to say balanced. but by balanced, its sort of hashed. with siegfried he has the option to be offensive or defensive, but either you're taking the huge super punishable risks, or you're sitting back, turtling and playing pokey pokey, or zoning with a rapid fluxuation between the two. theres not really a middle ground either. so id say balanced for lack of a happy medium.

Raphael(WuHT)
Style: Defensive tip-range poking, stance-based rushdown and reverse mixups to swing momentum.

Suited for: Reactive players with great patience. Not as rewarding as other characters if player attempts to dominate the pace of the game.

Difficulty: One of the easiest characters to get into the game. Great for newer players who are not familiar with spacing (Raph almost always has an option at any range) and if your opponent is uncomfortable with exploring the 8WR axis liberally (Raph's most notorious flaw).

Reasons to use: For the less competitive crowd, Raphael has a slew of flamboyant and downright insulting moves that will drive your opponents nuts. For the more competitive crowd, Raph is an overlooked character that opponents will generally be less prepared for.

Pros:
  • Attacks with exceptional combination of reach and range (easily top 3)
  • Can be played at any range and can easily switch between them at will.
  • Great against opponents who rely on push-back safety rather than true frame-based safety.
  • Surprisingly strong when cornering opponents towards walls
  • Large quantity of moves designed for reverse-mixups, which generally do respectable damage
  • Can be played relatively risk-free with many safe moves with pushback.
  • New patch allows many combos to end in CE.
  • One of the fastest CEs.
  • Has decent CH-confirmable strings.
  • Has several hard-to-react lows with varying reach.
Cons:
  • Lack of tracking means he is super vulnerable to being exploited by lateral movement attempts. Unfortunately a lot of opponent's fattest combos come off of side step whiff punishes.
  • Horizontal moves are all designed to have noticeable flaws (no low risk option).
  • Very vulnerable to super tech crouching moves and Raph has a very lacking moveset that actually hits floored opponents.
  • Low damage (easily bottom 3). Poke damage ranges from mediocre to lacking. Combo damage outside of stances is also well below average.
  • Stance rush-down is generally low damage while suffering from risk of high retaliatory damage if successfully defended against (again, lacks a low risk option).
  • Unintended whiffing problems.
  • Low variety of BE moves (only 3) and two of them can be heavily punished on block and one of them has severe whiffing issues used at anything outside of grab range.
  • Heavy poke game doesn't feed the soul gauge meter as much.
  • Can rarely freeze an experienced opponent because they know just how reliably easy it is to evade Raph's attacks coupled with the fact that Raph lacks big damage that an opponent should fear.
  • Minimal oki game (easily bottom 3) and is very vulnerable to tech-rolls.
  • Ring-out game is supremely lacking. Only mid that can ringout (aside from reverse ringout) requires meter usage.
  • Reverse mixups generally have late active-windows which requires Raph to be anticipatory rather than react to the opponent.
Best played: Mostly defensive. For the more cerebral players who can be patient enough to analyze their opponents while mitigating their risks. Great for players who are able to properly pick the opportunities to swing the momentum seamlessly between turtling defensive pokes and rushdown. Raph also can be used at just about any range, so it is a matter of choosing the one that your opponent is least comfortable in. It is also relatively easy for Raph to change alter his spacing every time he feels the opponent has adjusted to the current one.

Nightmare(Omega)
-Style: whiff punisher, Pressure.
- Suited for: Defense
-Difficulty: Advanced ( When playing with High level players that know the match up)
-Reasons to use: If you like it Use it ( dont recomend using him against the Alexandras or you will get frustrated)
-Pros: Range, power, ring out game, wall game, whiff punisher.
-cons: Very unsafe against some chars.
- How they should be played: balanced
-Additional info: Nightmare can be really offensive if you know how too really use him, people that played me knows what im talking about, but everyone plays it very defensive.

Ivy(KineticClash)
-Style: Sexy
-Suited for: Baiting counter hits and getting out of pressure situations
-Difficulty: Easy to medium. She's pretty basic, but requires practice with 5 hit JF 88(B) and CS.
-Reason to use: 214B, 6B8K, and 3B. 214B is probably one of the best tech steps in the game. It tracks to one side and can also kill back step. It's great for getting that last hit and it's difficult for many characters to punish. 6B8K is one of the best punishers in the game, i12 with good range and damage. And 3B... a safe launcher is something to fear.
-Pros:
Great CH damage
3B
Lots of useful safe attacks
Difficult to punish at range
Awesome throw mixups (2nd only to Asta)
Good wall combos
Easy to punish other characters
And 3B
-Cons:
Low NH damage
Difficult to find use for meter sometimes
Difficult to optimize whiff punishes
Disappointing forward RO range (6B8 BE, you are misleading)
A bit too basic... she gets kinda boring
Lacks close range step killers
And finally, how they should be played: Balanced. Ivy works best when you vary your strategies.

Z.W.E.I(Egg)
-Style: Big Swing

-Suited for: Defense, Technical

-Difficulty: Expert (requires Extensive knowledge of the game. extensive match-up knowledge also required)

-Reason to use:
You should use zwei if you like playing a technical and defensive Game. Zwei in the right hands is like combining Nightmares damage amd oki, a limited version of Ivys style of zoning, and Viola's Orb game into one.

-Pros:
Strong frame Trap Game, Balanced Meter Building, Strong Damage, Strong Combo Damage, Strong Burst Game, Strong Oki Game, Can Be played very very safely. Strong Mind Games. GREAT Reverse Rage game!!!! Most players Do not understand Zwei.

-Cons:
Lacks Good Punnishment, Lacks an i11 or i12. NO FAST MID VERTICLE attacks, Can be very unsafe at times. Things will whiff for no reason/ or when they shouldnt at times,very difficult to play. Match-up is generally in oppenent's favor (odds). Obvious Framte Traps will get you in trouble.

How they should be played.
Zone / Frame Trap / Defensive / Big Swing / Guard Breaker

-Additional info: After a lot of work in the lab I can safely say Zwei is far from bottom tier. Imo He will grow to be one of the strongest charecter's, The longer the life span this game has.

The name of the game with Z.W.E.I is Big Swing. Why Big Swing? Simple. Like Nightmare, If Z.W.E.I does any type of damage it will usually be a lot of damage. He will shave off some life then one big hit will usually do the extent of the damage.

Z.WE.I excels at advanced tactics, setting up frame traps, Guard Breaking just to name a few. Defensive play is where you should focus since you lack i11 and i12 attacks. Your i13 isn't much better either. It's best to focus on blocking or forcing your opponent to whiff so that you can set up your attacks. If you want to find the frame Data for Z.W.E.I then it is under the wiki section. If you do not understand how to read frame data, then I Recommend Drake Aldans Guide on The Subject. It should have everything you need to know.

Leixia(ZeroEffect317)
Style: Speed, Poking/Counter-Offensive Pressure
Suited for: Rushdown and/or Breaking Opponent’s Defense
Difficulty: Easy~Medium
Reasons to use: She’s Fast, Fluid, Stylish, and Evasive. A Well-rounded, Medium-risk character, that can be annoying to fight against. Still not sold? Well... she’s cute too.

Pros:
  • Good Speed & Decent recovery frames/safety
  • Excellent pokes & Solid punishers
  • Excellent Crouch/WS options
  • Great Guard Burst Damage
  • Good Wall/Corner Pressure & Excellent Front Ring-Out options
  • Lots of moves with Backstep/Sidestep/TC Evades
  • Movement killers (66BB, WS A, 1A, etc) are situational, but rewarding
  • Low-Risk Brave Edges with flexibility in their uses
  • Fast Critical Edge; also with multiple uses
  • Decent amount of Auto GIs
Cons:
  • She has the Lowest midscreen damage output in the Game
  • No really scary lows
  • Side and Reverse Ring-Out options are scarce
  • Only excels between close and medium range
  • May struggle vs longer range characters; specifically if they have a much higher damage output
  • Hard to make big comebacks
Best played: Balanced

Overview:
Leixia is a fun, easy character to get into and learn, but at higher levels of play, can be difficult to master. To play her effectively, you must be willing to be a little daring, and think creatively, to make up for her extremely low damage.

Astaroth(lolo)
-Style: Grappler
-Suited for: Any
-Difficulty: Medium
-Reasons to use: Once he is mastered, he is the most scary character in the game
-Pros: Huge damage, best grabs in the game, wall combos
-Cons: Just a few options to take advantage of, so its hard to take momentum
-Best played: Balanced

Looking at it now, I think for readability sake, in the words of 1 person would be better than just a collaboration of different typing styles. I know Paranormal wants to respect all those who contributed, but I have no problems if he wanted to heavily condense at least what I contributed.

Back