Injustice: Gods Among Us

It's like a street fighter forum talking about SCV in here.

People just see something new and scream "GIMMICK BROKEN NON COMPETITIVE THIS GAME LOOKS SHIT".

People do not even think that the stage objects are not random, that they are probably very punishable and have a long recovery time as well. They require certain spacing and are basically an extension to the characters moveset. They are in the same place every time, so you have to learn the stages as well as the characters. It just adds depth. Really though they look so damn punishable that I highly doubt they will be used in competitive play, unless by the gadget characters who only get help in movement.

The wager system is stupid. It isnt random, but it's dumb. Why would you waste meter on the off chance that you might stop your opponents combo? They need to just put breakers in, those were perfect in MK9 and they would work in this game.

The stage transitions either need to be skippable or shortened.

Really though people need to stop riding it off already. It is the ALPHA BUILD. I guarantee that the game will be completely different when it hits shelves. They are having some of the top MK9 players balance it months in advance and they have given it nothing but positive reviews and constructive criticism. If the game comes out and sucks, fine. But at least give the game a damn chance.

The shouldn't have breakers in the game either. They should just remove a Burst system from the game unless it's literally a BURST.

I think the wager system is worse than the stage transitions. I see no issue with the long transitions, it's a test of patience really.

I felt like any kind of "burst" to get out of combo was dumb. Here's your reward for catching your opponent off guard. Psych!

The shouldn't have breakers in the game either. They should just remove a Burst system from the game unless it's literally a BURST.

I think the wager system is worse than the stage transitions. I see no issue with the long transitions, it's a test of patience really.

True, breakers are kind of MK's thing.

The wager system is the only thing I am worried about.

True, breakers are kind of MK's thing.

The wager system is the only thing I am worried about.
Well i mean TvC used it first, meter wise anyway. It all depends on the game system and life amount and what not. But for TvC and MK the meter was almost exclusively used for that because you would die SWIFTLY if you didn't Breaker asap, not fun.

I felt like any kind of "burst" to get out of combo was dumb. Here's your reward for catching your opponent off guard. Psych!
SCV actually has something similar with the meter GI system. You can choose to use your meter on BEs and CEs, but if you run out and the opponent GIs something and you can't re-GI, that's a guaranteed combo.

Bumpity bump bump bump time.
[youtube]

TGS trailer. I'm liking it. Because I'm a DC.

Some of the story details seem to have been leaked. Its a bit Kingdom Come.

The character models look great. It will probably be in 1080P, which is great, (IDK why Namco can't do the same). But the characters look so stiff when they're fighting. I mean, did they get real people to do the mocap, or did they just make some clay models and do some Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer 1950's stop motion animation? All MK games are guilty of this and they look horrible compared to say, Tekken, where the characters actually move like real martial artists. (Even Roger moves more fluidly than MK characters). It's super ugly, and I'm not really a fan of DC comics, so I won't be getting this one.

CAPTAIN RUSSIA in INJUSTICE!!:

tXnA2.jpg

Bump Update Me Do. Because people might be interested.
Bane and Luthor are in. Causing trouble.
Screenshot shows off Raven in story mode in a Xbox magazine
Aquaman and Captain Marvel are hinted in a Xbox magaine
Ed Boon be trolling with Martian Manhunter and Penguin
And there is a preview comic for Injustice. Seems like Superman gone cray cray and has declared himself Lord of the World or something and Batman is gonna sort it.

Bump Update Me Do. Because people might be interested.
Bane and Luthor are in. Causing trouble.
Screenshot shows off Raven in story mode in a Xbox magazine
Aquaman and Captain Marvel are hinted in a Xbox magaine
Ed Boon be trolling with Martian Manhunter and Penguin
And there is a preview comic for Injustice. Seems like Superman gone cray cray and has declared himself Lord of the World or something and Batman is gonna sort it.

If Batman can't save the world, we're screwed.
Also, links if there are any for the new characters?

How about a trailer?
What I am loving is that this seems to be a "darker" version of the Justice Lords in DCAU. And if its one thing the MK guys can do its a story mode.
2797220-injustice2.jpg

Also here is Bane.
Nursing a semi.
728415415.jpg

Flash you are looking pretty screwed here old china... Think Croc here is a stage transition thingy.

Back