[Iowa] How do you like your eggs?

Since I'm not even going to be able to own the game until the first tournament, I'm just going to pick Astaroth and do three moves. Get at me.

Damn. I thought the CR monthly was this weekend... Can't wait to play! Des Moines is so dead :(

Speaking of, I just played a couple of hours online tonight and that vast majority of my matches were very good. Nothing beats offline, of course, but since I just added you tonight, we should start doing sessions as many nights as we can for at least a half hour or so. I'd like to be competitive in this game and still have some system issues I need to work out. :)

Thanks, and we will. I enjoy doing the Tekken podcast and I enjoyed doing that first episode, so as long as I can I'll keep doing them.

Do it and Nebraska kinda got a SC scene down here but it's still developing, I wanna get a shot at a few of you guys sooner or later.

Well, we're doing the monthlies again, so feel free to come up for those. Otherwise, I do plan on doing another major after Evo, probably September or so. I'm sure we'll get a decent turnout for that.

Back