Iron CAS

Silly children hating on that swag chobek displayed. Pocky Yoshi suggests you all make something in return.

Creative it is, but Pocky Yoshi awaits thine retaliation from others in the form of CAS showmanship.

Don't worry, it's all in jest (though I may be on to something with SCV's limited facial hair options and limitations to mustached characters). I actually love chobek's latest entry. He managed to create a suit of armor that complemented both the greaves and the skeleton marvelously. The flower pattern on the skeleton was also a very unexpected little touch.

Anyways I shall return with a much less silly entry.

Here my 2nd creation. Not sure if I'll include a third.
SOULCALIBUR_92.png
SOULCALIBUR_94.png
SOULCALIBUR_95.png
SOULCALIBUR_96.png

Friendly reminder: May 26th is the last day for showing off CAS. Because after that day, no one can submit anymore CAS. It's also the day where everyone begins to vote. Voting ends at May 28th @ 12pm.

Mephie... wanna marry me????

sehauieahiuehsaiuheisahiuehisahieahueauis
Dude... this is some awesome stuff!!!!!!! Always surprising us =)
Have you tried that futuristic Soul Calibur from Sieg?

Which time zone are we talking about :B?
To be honest, I don't know. But I'm just gonna say again: May 26th is the last day. Whatever your time zone is, submit whatever, edit, etc. before 11:59 PM on May 26th. Because after that, no more CAS can enter.

Once upon a time in Uranus, there was an alien space hooker, who used to lure off-duty space marines with shiny black geisha ball and well...hum...other stuff.
She was in fact a secret assassin of the feared 69th triad, as you will discover in the pics and
Oh, and she really liked those tiger lily greaves which were part of her space suit and gave her that sexy look, and hid her leg tentacles to avoid spooking potential customers...

Some of the text is intentionally hard to decipher (like an alien tongue) and the quizz consists in finding out what she says and posting it here (because it is supposed to be funny)

c43i8yq8upojiuax4.jpg

c43i9jowj8q9otyo8.jpg

c43i9v8xi0e1xall4.jpg

c43ia4evu421e8rt4.jpg

c43iaiei3qyj7j4js.jpg

c43iboqcg7rxn2hmw.jpg

c43ick9x067abonns.jpg

c43icsrb34ana79ag.jpg

The epic encounter of Alien Space Marine and Alien Hooker

c43id0hfdbg80i6dk.jpg

c43idk9uagha92dag.jpg

c43idrk5p5mnbesw8.jpg

See you sexy 8wayrunners, vote for me, and i'll remove the top if i win ;o)

c43ic08gxfwmp7dfs.jpg

Back