Is it so bad that I think KoF XIII is too good for the VGAs?

SolidSonic

[09] Warrior
Spike's VGAs have nominated KoF XIII for fighting game of the year but, honestly, I really don't want it to win.

There's just so much wrong with the VGAs and I frankly think KoF XIII doesn't need that kind of exposure.

poor kof. its trying hard to bounce back into the highly saturated FG scene.

C'mon now. Be happy its getting something.

Agreed. I wouldn't mind it getting the award, the game is looking very promising. However, I really don't think Spikes VGAs should be taken seriously.

It's nice to see people care enough to nominate it but...the kind of people who watch the show would be like "This game's full of homos" once they got their hands on it.

VGA's shouldn't be taken seriously tho...it's like MTV movie awards (you know where Twilight wins best picture over Dark Knight...yes this happened). I was at the first one in person, it's all about celebrity appearances and lil actual knowledge on the games. MK will likely win, but WTF with KOF and WWE as nominations?!? FPS will likely go to MW3 cuz it's a bro shitfest as well (even tho BF3 has been spanking it on reviews and polls elsewhere...just not sales). Imma be totally pissed if Batman or Uncharted dont win for best narrative.

Back