Ivy Patch Notes 1.02 & 1.03 Discussion

Hey guys, this maybe around here in this forum somewhere, but just a quick question.

So after a blocked 1B BE, is 6B8, K still guaranteed? I can only get 4B as free dmg out of a blocked 1B BE.

Hey guys, this maybe around here in this forum somewhere, but just a quick question.

So after a blocked 1B BE, is 6B8, K still guaranteed? I can only get 4B as free dmg out of a blocked 1B BE.
Its character depended, but yes you can still get it.

Can some of you test these out:
Can Ivy punish Mistu B+K with CE (in a corner)?
What the damage on Ivy 2A+B, is it still 22?
Is Ivy 2A+B punishable by Alpha Pat CE?
Is Ivy A+B punishable by an i18 move?
Is Ivy A+BA punishable by Alpha pat CE?
Does Ivy A+BA on hit then Ivy 2A+B trade with an i15move?

This was posted in the patch 1.03 thread....
Seems like a new bug to escape. Although I cannot confirm it because I still didn't download the patch.
Although for people who have download it, try testing it, and see if you can escape it.

Can some of you test these out:
Can Ivy punish Mistu B+K with CE (in a corner)?
What the damage on Ivy 2A+B, is it still 22?
Is Ivy 2A+B punishable by Alpha Pat CE?
Is Ivy A+B punishable by an i18 move?
Is Ivy A+BA punishable by Alpha pat CE?
Does Ivy A+BA on hit then Ivy 2A+B trade with an i15move?
I'll test some of these now. I'll update in a bit.

Can Ivy punish Mistu B+K with CE (in a corner)? No.
What the damage on Ivy 2A+B, is it still 22? From the front, yes. From the sides is 23, and from the back is 24.
Is Ivy 2A+B punishable by Alpha Pat CE? Yes.
Is Ivy A+B punishable by an i18 move? Yes. I tested using 4K from Alpha Patroklos.
Is Ivy A+BA punishable by Alpha pat CE? Yes.
Does Ivy A+BA on hit then Ivy 2A+B trade with an i15move? I used Alpha Patroklos to test this. I tested 6K, which traded with 2A+B.

Hope this helps.

This was posted in the patch 1.03 thread....
Seems like a new bug to escape. Although I cannot confirm it because I still didn't download the patch.
Although for people who have download it, try testing it, and see if you can escape it.

Although it seems humanly impossible to do those inputs like that, I'll have to try it myself.

I regret to inform you fellow Ivy's that, although extremely difficult, it is possible to escape Ivy's CE that way. I have legitimately done it myself about 6 times in practice mode. I'm sure some people will be able to master it.

Back