[Jan 30, 2012] Cutthroat / Microsoft Store Midnight Release Party -... (Lone Tree, Colorado)

DoubleNar

[09] Warrior
Yo, NarNar here. Hope you all can make it to the
Colorado Cutthroat and the Microsoft Store is proud to present the midnight release for SOUL CALIBUR 5. SOUL CALIBUR 5 is the upcoming sixth installment of the epic fighting game series produced by NAMCO and Project Soul. Come play and meet the Cutthroat community, participate in tournament play and learn from some of the best SOUL CALIBUR players around.

Whether you are a hardcore player looking for competition or a casual player that simply loves the SOUL CALIBUR series you don't want to miss this great event. In support of your local Microsoft Store pre-ordering SOUL CALIBUR 5 gives you access to an AMAZING offer that you can't find anywhere else:

Pre-order SOUL CALIBUR 5 for $10 at the Microsoft Store, pick up and pay for your copy you will receive a:
$25 Microsoft Store gift card

Address: 8505 Park Meadows Center Dr, Lone Tree, CO 80124

Phone: (303) 824-6772

Date: Monday, January 30th, 2012

Time: Casual play and tournament play starts at 10:00pm

Tournament Prizes:
1st - 250GB Xbox 360, 1 year Xbox Live, 1600 MSFT Points and Copy of Soul Calibur 5 (Xbox 360), Jack in the Box coupons, swag and giveaways
2nd - 1 year Xbox Live, 1600 MSFT Points and Copy of Soul Calibur 5 (Xbox 360), Jack in the Box coupons, swag and giveaways
3rd - 1 year Xbox Live, 1600 MSFT Points and Copy of Soul Calibur 5 (Xbox 360), Jack in the Box coupons, swag and giveaways
4th - Copy of Soul Calibur 5 (Xbox 360), Jack in the Box coupons, swag and giveaways
Cutthroat Social Media - Make sure you check out all the Cutthroat updates through our social networks
Cutthroat Facebook
DancingFighterG Facebook
Cutthroat Twitter
Additional Prizes:
Jack in the Box coupons and giveaways

This is an NVGA Event most likely run by DFG. You go at your own risk, but tbh his release tournies are usually legit. I wont go due to personal and professional reasons. Good luck to those who enter.

"Yo NarNar here" = "Yo, this is Dancing Fighting G" ?

Yo, this is DancingFighterNarNar. Hope you all can make it to
Colorado Cutthroat and the Microsoft Store is proud to present the midnight release for SOUL CALIBUR 5. SOUL CALIBUR 5 is the upcoming sixth installment of the epic fighting game series produced by NAMCO and Project Soul. Come play and meet the Cutthroat community, participate in tournament play and learn from some of the best SOUL CALIBUR players around.

fixed it for ya to avoid confusion. also, for future reference, i'm pretty sure that we all know what soul calibur 5 is.

So, as usual, the incredible efficiency of Cutthroat tournaments continues. Since, in the initial post, you did not include the entry fee or the tournament rules, including if this is double elimination or single elimination. At least you know how to hit caps lock when you type SOUL CALIBUR. Yo.

So, as usual, the incredible efficiency of Cutthroat tournaments continues. Since, in the initial post, you did not include the entry fee or the tournament rules, including if this is double elimination or single elimination. At least you know how to hit caps lock when you type SOUL CALIBUR. Yo.

im gunna go out on a limb and guess that there is no entry fee since this is a release tourny. If there is a fee I would not enter.

Edit. Im not going anyways since I refuse to enter one of DFG's tournies ever again. I suggest you do the same.

SoulCaliburV will be played at this midnight release party. just wanted to update so everyone knows that its not a soul calibur IV tournament for Soul calibur V

You still haven't updated whether or not this is single elimination or double elimination. You should also specify if we are going to be able to use our own sticks and if we are going to be able to play around with the game before the tournament starts. Since I'm actually considering going to this I would appreciate this information being updated by your reply or in the first post. Yo.

You still haven't updated whether or not this is single elimination or double elimination. You should also specify if we are going to be able to use our own sticks and if we are going to be able to play around with the game before the tournament starts. Since I'm actually considering going to this I would appreciate this information being updated by your reply or in the first post. Yo.
Alright. This event will be Single Elimination since it is a midnight release party. you can bring in your own stick or controller if you wish for we might not have sticks to barrow. and to clarify since it is a microsoft store release it will be on xbox. Or so i would think.

Yeah, that's definitely DancingFighterG. I'd recognize his poor grammar and spelling anywhere.

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up guys. I hope those in Colorado come out to support the release of Soul Calibur 5 at the Microsoft Store. Thanks to my staff NarNar for posting up updated information on our great midnight release party. Expect to see Soul Calibur 5 in all our game lineups for events with Cutthroat and the NVGA. Look forward to meeting and training with new and old players. See you next week.

Cutthroat / Microsoft Store Midnight Release
http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/SoulCalibur5MidnightRelease.php

UPDATE:prizing for first place has changed a little. first place now gets a Collector's Edition instead of a regular edition game.

Back