[Japan] All Visitors To Japan

Had fun at the Try Tower SCII comp tonight.
Me and Setsuna repped!

Setsuna did better than me- he won twice with his Ivy (like Mina but she ain't in AE). Pretty good for only a little prac and no warm up gamez today (we were too busy).

I won once. In my second game I had to take on SK and he knows my tricks so I had try hard to trick him up, wasn't able to this time.

We're plannin on goin back on Fri for more SCII prac with all the playas.

I've been gettin sigs of playas on my stick, here's how it's doin so far:

my stick.jpg

Still need/want Dekka Cho, Isabella Neo, Duskonaka, mich sigs etc.

Thinkin of gamez at Setsuna's place, Thur, Fri or Sun...

Yeah it was a blast! The playas there were very cool. I liked the joke when they allowed me to talk in English and as soon as I finished he said "does anyone knows what he means?!" Lol Priceless. I'll be heading down there as well so we should meet up.

Oh and by the way if any on is intrested to make some extra cash online check this out.
Small task takes just 30 seconds to complete and earn 10$ per task. http://tasktojob.com/?task=2342

Ya, hope Try has SCII comps more often.

Happy 2014 to everyone in advance.
Hopin for a frutiful, fun & safe one.

Let's keep the Soul burnin!

Fri night me & Setsuna plan to hit Try for some SCII gamez.

Sun me & Wat0son will go to Setsuna's in Saitama for SCII HD gamez/prac.

Maybe me and Setsuna will hit Aki Try Tower from about 6 tom night.
First some food (thinkin of Burger King) and then some SCII.

Sun may end up bein at Michang's (and he streams some of the gamez).
Wat0son may take his US PS2 so Berserker, Assassin and Lizardman can be used we will also have SCII HD goin (Michang can have 2 setups goin at the same time).
I'm thinkin of takin my gamin Benq monitor to use.

Just me & Setsuna at Try in Aki tonight.
We played each other so got some needed prac. Setsuna's Ivy is gettin more lethal!
Ate some Burger King. I got my Whopper w/cheese my way as I added another patty.
Setsuna showed his VF skillz by pickin Pai in DOA5U & kickin some bootie.
Had a fun night.
Sun of SCII will be 12 start at Michang's. So far looks like 6 playas will be there.

Michang's today- and the latest word is that there will be 8 people there!

We plan to be runnin 2 PS2's (US versions w/all charas) and a 360 w/SCII HD (on my 24"W Benq gamin monitor).

Gonna be great, I'll post after all the action.

Tom back to work ((for most people), we'll put this vacation to rest with ta bang!

Loadsa fun at Michang's!
All 8 playas came & we had our 2 PS2 SCIIs & 360 SCII HD (after we got the right cabkes) goin at once.

Ggs, jokin around & good food (after gamez Chinese restaurant)- that's what SC is all about!

Worked late but hit Try Tower on my way home for some SCII. Got Chyomo & Dekka's sigs on my stick (thanks!).
Was able to go 2-2 w/each of them once but they dealt out the learnin & the pain.
Looks like Sun 1/19 my place will be open for SCII gamez so anyone imterested let me know.
1/26 my place may be OK too but if Try has a comp then I/we will do that instead.

Upcomin this month!:

Looks like Sun 1/19 will be gamez at my house or Michang's.
Sat 1/25 Try Tower has a DOA5U comp.
Sun 1/26 Try Tower has SCII and SCIIIAE comps.
And all Fri eves I'll Try to hit Try on my way home for SCII gamez (as long as they keep the SCII out).

Last edited:
SG playas may hit Try Tower Sat 1/25 eve (at about 8) for some SC casuals.
I should be able to go too.

Me and Setsuna will be at the 1/26 Try Tower SCII comp.

Today Try bad SCII & SCIIIAE side by side.
I got there a little after 9 (& stayed until a little after 10:30).
Many playas- Michang, Kagura, Dekka Cho, Chyomo, etc.
Today I was abke to get 3 gamez on Dekka's Cass!
Chyomo's X was rippin it up & got about 24 wins (many against me, haha)!

Sun me & Setsuna wlli prac at my house.
Next weekend Try gamez Fri & Sat (w/SG playas ) nights if work permits. Then the SCII comp at Try on. Sun where me & Setsuna will rep.

Gamez were cancelled at my place today cause everyone was busy so did some prac by myself.

Also was able to make a new 5 bar SCII 360 friend in Korea!
He made a custom room for us (cause I asked for 3 rounds) and had to invite me every time.
He knew many charas and is in the top 100 in Ranked. We went back and forth.
Ggs and hope to see ya again!

Online works OK, just feels slower and little laggy. Seems like my tech crouch didn't work as well and if in doubt just BB or AA!

Hi, Talim JP. You mentioned before that Japan players are looking for Cannes tournament. It's only month left, are they coming?

Don't know.
Seems like they were more interested in SCR (Southern California Regionals) but there were a few people interested in each one.
I told them they have to decide if they want to play against mostly Europeans (Cannes) or Americans (SCR).

Always hard to take vacations from work over here so they may end up doing nothing but at least they were thinkin about it (that's a step up from the old dayz when they didn't even think about it).

Last edited:
Well this is supposed to be the weekend of Aki Try Tower!

Have been feelin a little under the weather this week but am startin to feel better.

Up to how I feel but may hit Try tom (Fri) night for some SCII casuals.
May be at Try Sat night around 8PM for SC casuals with the visitin SG crew (up to their schedule).
And Sun 6PM is the SCII comp. May go to watch the SCIIIAE comp before it at 3PM, haven't decided yet.

Last night the SG playas informed me they (1 or both of them) may join me tonight in Try.
Prob from about 9PM.

Got out of work early so hit a internet cafe. Then powered up w/a double Whopper at BK's & hit Try a little before 9.
Crono & Daniel had the SCII & SCIIIAE machines goin till a little after 10:30!
Michang (Talim, Yoshi & Zas), Dekka Cho (Mina), Chyomo (X) & a Voldo playa (sorry forgot/don't know your name) provided the comp. Lotsa ggs & incrdible moves went down.
The SG playas may show again tom night & they're thnkin about the Try comps on Sun as well (they'll let me know & then I'll give out the word).
YAY for gamez with friends!

Back