Japan is at it again!!!!

i think the radiation from the bombs has gotten to them

Ooooh Sick burn! That theory is not far out there and would explain a lot. It could aslo be because there are 15 bagajillion people on a tiny island. I mean, almost 900 ppl per square mile? I would go a little insane too.

It's black guys...and some type of bear costume guy there, too.

Hmm... maybe I didn't watch enough.

Of course I don't see color when I look at people, only glaring facial deformities that discern them from myself.

And the japanese want to fuck bears, because they are in everything over there.

dude...what the hell did i just watch lol. the Japanese make the weirdest shit. I thought Katamari was a trip but this beats it by a mile xD

some of the tags for this topic are ridiculously offensive. seriously guys what the fuck..."hiroshima_ruled" and "nagasaki_was_better?" that's like if a japanese person tagged a topic about the US "9-11 ruled"

I'd like to play this muscle march stuff.
I bet i'd totally laugh my ass off :D

some of the tags for this topic are ridiculously offensive. seriously guys what the fuck..."hiroshima_ruled" and "nagasaki_was_better?" that's like if a japanese person tagged a topic about the US "9-11 ruled"

Yes the tags are horrible. As if i (i'm a german) would say "holocaust was cool!"
Shit like that is just thoughtless, inhuman and really doesn't belong here, that's my opinion.

Mods?

my mind has been corrupted. who the fuck in their right mind would want to play this, hell who thought this was a good idea for a game in the first place. i work with crazy people all day and this is still the strangest thing i have seen in a long time.

This guy just made my day playing it. U can feel the tension in his voice building up as the lvl gets harder. By the 3rd vid it got to the pt of despair. lol This game is hilarious.

Back