Japanese offical artbook & guide .. Cassandra, Korean, Setsuka, side story

I agree. Zasalamel is in the present preaching about self-improvement and progress but what he should be doing is making sure that both swords don't cause any more chaos. He should somehow go back in time and stop both Patroklos and Pyrrha to prevent the events of SCV and that whole 17 year skip. That last part was just a suggestion.

I agree. Zasalamel is in the present preaching about self-improvement and progress but what he should be doing is making sure that both swords don't cause any more chaos. He should somehow go back in time and stop both Patroklos and Pyrrha to prevent the events of SCV and that whole 17 year skip. That last part was just a suggestion.
itties...

my black friend said it sounded racist so... he's not here now.. but .... lol idk
What black friend? Dude, you simply don't know what the f**k you're talking about. Nothing I said regarding how Zas should've been brought back into SC5 had any racism in there. You're delusional.

IMO I think it'd have been cooler if Tira hadn't fled the scene and attacked both Pyrrha and Pattycakes after they defeated Soul Edge. That would've made it a lot more interesting. Or maybe Tira would get SE and become Tira Omega! >:D

IMO I think it'd haf been cooler if Tira hadn't fled the seen and attacked both Pyrrha and Pattycakes after they defeated Soul Edge. That would've made it a lot more interesting. Or maybe Tira would get SE and become Tira Omega! >:D
Tira can't contain the power of Soul Edge... So yeah.

Tira can't contain the power of Soul Edge... So yeah.
Well, possibly she could. During the events of SC 3, no. But now in SCV, 17 years later, possibly. In SC3 the main reason Tira devoloped two alternate personas (i.e. Jolly and Gloomy) was due to her being exposed to the clash of soul calibur and soul edge, and her fragile mind couldn't take it. But now, after being exposed to it and have gotten stronger, yes she possibly could. Or, maybe she can't. :P I personally think that it'd be cool to have her like her sc3 bad ending when soul edge consumes her and makes her the new host, as a new boss.

Well, possibly she could. During the events of SC 3, no. But now in SCV, 17 years later, possibly. In SC3 the main reason Tira devoloped two alternate personas (i.e. Jolly and Gloomy) was due to her being exposed to the clash of soul calibur and soul edge, and her fragile mind couldn't take it. But now, after being exposed to it and have gotten stronger, yes she possibly could. Or, maybe she can't. :P I personally think that it'd be cool to have her like her sc3 bad ending when soul edge consumes her and makes her the new host, as a new boss.
Tira can't control the power.. And I know her story since uh I mained the bitch since 3.. So please. Stahp.

Back