JI System Broke?

Eli123s

when it rains, it pours
This is the most weirdest glitch I have encountered in this game thus far

I was just playing against the computer, and it re-JI my attack by just standing there. The computer does not do the animation for JI but yet it JI my attack WTF!? O_o
Has anyone else encountered this before? Does Lizardman have a special re-JI property? Or is this JI system broken?
It looks absolutely hilarious cause lizard just gives a blank stare with his tongue sticking out and JI my attack

I've seen this before. It's just lizzy tongue that has that special hitbox. Thus making his tongue the more powerful bodypart in the game!

But seriously, i doubt it's that much of a glitch. Because you can do random stuff to certain characters and it's funny as shit.

Lizardman is a fucked up character. But he just re-JId with no animation, so it's not that big of a deal, just looks strange.

Yep, this is what you get with Edgemaster AI. Unless it is AI Yoshi, in which case he is a complete retard (I once had a whole match where he 9A+B at the end of his combo into a ringout) and not the least bit challenging.

Back