Joey and Tea sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G.

MichealHighwind

[09] Warrior
Say have you seen any proof of devotedsionshpping (Joey/Tea)? Well the only proof I can think of is an episode of Yu-Gi-Oh of a Shadow Game Between Dark Yugi and Dark Bakura. Anyway Dark Yugi went first and summoned Cyber Commander in Defense mode and what happens next is that Tristan's soul is in it and he yelled Tristan? And then Dark Bakura summoned White Magical Hat in attack mode and Tristan was sent to the graveyard as he wondering he saw the tombstone wipe off something and it said Tristan Taylor and he said NO ACCORDING TO THIS TOMBSTONE I'M DEAD BUT THIS CAN'T BE! Dark Yugi was angered and only was one monster card to beat the White Magical Hat and it's the Flame Swordsman and out come Joey and Dark Yugi explained what the hell is going on and he attacked the White Magical Hat and defeated him and get this when I see in Japanese and after the White Magical Hat was killed in attack Dark Bakura felt pain and I go WTF? and so Dark Bakura put the monster face down in defense and Joey attacked and it was a morphing jar and when the Morphing Jar was flip summoned or attacked both player's hands go to the graveyard and Dark Yugi was lucky that he doesn't have anyone soul card in his hand right now, so new hands Dark Bakura put another monster face down defense mode and a card face down and Dark Yugi summoned the Dark Magician and out came you guess it Light Yugi and he play monster reborn to bring back Tristan from the graveyard and they were shocked to see that there were 2 Yugis so Light Yugi attacked the face down monster and it's another Morphing Jar and both hands in the graveyard again and Dark Yugi drew the Magician of Faith and he was nervous thinking a duelist only has 3 of the same card in his or her deck he's thinking Morphing Jar and Dark Bakura placed another monster face down in defense mode and Dark Yugi so afraid that is the Morphing Jar and Dark Bakura activated a trap card Just Deserts that card damages the duelist 500 life points for each monster on his or her side of the field and just not risking a Morphing Jar Dark Yugi has to place the Magician of Faith face down in defense mode so the Dark Bakura doesn't see the soul but the soul came out anyway and it's Tea and the others were scared and Light Yugi beaten the face down monster but it's not the Morphing Jar it's the Electric Lizard and if the opposing monster attacks it and it's not a zombie type it can't attack until the next turn and Dark Yugi set a card face down but Dark Bakura looked and knew there is Tea and said "Now I have all 4 of you right where I want you" and he set the Man Eating Bug face down in defense mode and what it does is that it can automatically destroy 1 opposing monster on the field as soon as it's flip summoned or attacked so Dark Yugi has to make a sacrifice and did Joey use the trap card the Horn of Heaven to prevent the flip summon and Joey was gone to the graveyard but then Tea was heartbroken for him and cried shed a tear then her body began to glow and Dark Yugi said "The Magician of Faith has been flip summoned" And what she did is allow the duelist to bring back 1 spell card from the grave and add to his or her hand. And Dark Yugi choose Monster Reborn and brought back Joey from the graveyard. So you see it was Tea who saved Joey from the Reaper of Cards so.

1370900850356.jpg

Joey and Tea sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love. Then comes marriage. Here come a baby in a little pink carriage.

Back