[Jul 12, 2013] Evolution 2013 Side Tournament (Las Vegas, NV)

I'll fly out there again if this is happening, hell last year I spoke to no one which was the biggest mistake I ever made(Except Juece lol.)
So for now, I'll confirm for this.

You should have given me your phone number so I could have invited you to the suite everyone was in.

I want to do lots of money matches.

So who wants to challenge me?

$5 dollar MM challenge thrown down right now.

Aaah... I wasn't gonna go to EVO; I was just gonna stick around in Cincinnati and do Rocket Punch at Arcade Legacy. Which is basically an EVO viewing party + tourneys. But this. THIS.

As long as I have fun at UFGT, don't make a complete ass of myself in gameplay, and don't get my bank account demolished, I may actually go to this. I've never been to Vegas, and I'm sure I can get people to come with me.

This is a great news! Good luck to all the players!

p.s. I don't get why SCV should be on the main lineup while MK yes, I guess it has something to do with the sponsors?

Looking for roomie/s...I've already booked a hotel room in Paris for Thurs until Sunday. Got the 2 Queen Bedroom. Just PM me for more details...

tournament? what? i just heard about a party in vegas. i suppose i can pot monster for us, though, provided i can make it inside the venue.

It sucks that EVO isn't in the realm of possibility for me, but I will definitely stream monster this. I hope this works out great for you guys!

Back