[Jul 4, 2012] Pre-EVO Independence Day Tournament - Immortal Gamers League (Las Vegas, Nevada)

I would be down for this. If there is anyone who would be willing to carpool, that would be a lot easier for me than to take the transit.

Hi guys,

For those thinking about or are already set to come, I included my phone number and cross streets of the venue just in case you guys land and need the info quick. This is also going to be in the first post.

See you guys soon!

Cross streets: Decatur and Russell

Phone: 415.598.8250

Hi guys,

For those thinking about or are already set to come, I included my phone number and cross streets of the venue just in case you guys land and need the info quick. This is also going to be in the first post.

See you guys soon!

Cross streets: Decatur and Tropicana

Phone: 415.598.8250
Okay, thanks Sora. I might call you once or twice beforehand once we land. I have one other person who is interested in joining me to this.

The Shens are from Singapore.

Bluelink: Great! Let me know if you guys get lost or need info tomorrow. See you there!

Are you having any casuals for kof xiii going on thursday night I arrive at 7 pm and i would like to get dome games in before my pool on friday morning

Thank you all for coming! It was a relatively small but great event. Congratulations to the winners and it was nice meeting all of you, especially our international players. See you all at EVO!

1. Shen Yuan
2. Shen Chan
3. Signia
4. Shen Ou

The Shens are tricky fellows, all spacing/whiff-punish types. Don't let your guard down!

Thank you for the tournament. Very hospitable! Thanks for dinner! And no! We are not that good! lol

Pikapika.. iKotomi and i will b in vegas at 4pm. ..We should b free to play at around 5:00pm. Give us a call or pm me on facebook. My # is 608-886-8044. Facebook is Jimmy Wingleung Choi

Back