[Jul 6, 2012] Evolution 2012 (Las Vegas, NV)

Yo group. Got 2 spots in my room where the people filling them from fri-sunday night just cancelled on me right now. Anyone need a room @ Cesears?

Yo group. Got 2 spots in my room where the people filling them from fri-sunday night just cancelled on me right now. Anyone need a room @ Cesears?

I need a room. My travelmates bailed on me last minute thus, i have no place to stay throughout the duration of the tournament.

Anyone has a room for thurs. night?

0kay, here's the deal-
Partisan, Greatone, Ramon, Dreamkiller and I will be staying in a suite via Imperial Palace. Talking to Partisan, we're down to host "Dream matches & Money Matches" in our room. It will probably be Friday night, if anything. I'll have my PS3- but we're going to need a lagless monitor, of course. I think greatone may be able to bring a monitor, but not too sure on how it's going.

Regardless, if needed, someone not staying with us may need to bring their monitor(s) and/or PS3's. If this sounds ideal, let me know, and we can get shit going.

0kay, here's the deal-
Partisan, Greatone, Ramon, Dreamkiller and I will be staying in a suite via Imperial Palace. Talking to Partisan, we're down to host "Dream matches & Money Matches" in our room. It will probably be Friday night, if anything. I'll have my PS3- but we're going to need a lagless monitor, of course. I think greatone may be able to bring a monitor, but not too sure on how it's going.

Regardless, if needed, someone not staying with us may need to bring their monitor(s) and/or PS3's. If this sounds ideal, let me know, and we can get shit going.

I can bring a PS3. I don't have a monitor though.

Looking for a room for thursday to sunday. will pay bigger percentage if i have to . dont mind sleeping on the floor. just need a room to crash in.

Looking for a room for thursday to sunday. will pay bigger percentage if i have to . dont mind sleeping on the floor. just need a room to crash in.
Ask TheHumanTyphoon, he's willing to share (read post above.)

I may have some room, it depends on if my friend decides to roll through. If he doesn't then I'll have a free bed but I'm far from the Venue.

0kay, here's the deal-

I'm fucking someone up in a FT5!

Reactions: LP
Is anyone in Vegas already?

- I.C.E.

A lot of people. We have a pre-Evo tournament going on today. Check out the thread in tourney announcements.

0kay, here's the deal-

Xeph, I'll bring over a monitor and a PS3 provided that I get a reserved seat in that room lol. :p

Edit: Maybe we can even get a recording setup... I'll try.

I would love to have a couple of recording setups and I'll be bringing a full setup myself. However out of respect for a couple of guys who are actually staying in the room and have voiced their concerns about not getting enough rest or whatever, I'm going to put a cautionary statement and say that we're probably gonna have to set up all these MMs and recording stations in another room. If not another room maybe grab a spot in the venue somewhere. I don't know how it'll run but I'm sure we'll be able to figure something out.

I would love to have a couple of recording setups and I'll be bringing a full setup myself. However out of respect for a couple of guys who are actually staying in the room and have voiced their concerns about not getting enough rest or whatever, I'm going to put a cautionary statement and say that we're probably gonna have to set up all these MMs and recording stations in another room. If not another room maybe grab a spot in the venue somewhere. I don't know how it'll run but I'm sure we'll be able to figure something out.
This^

However, talking to Partisan, it shouldn't be a problem if the MM's/Dream matches are done during the day. So, probably going on Friday, after tourney. And saturday, during the day, since we won't have tourney matches then.

edit:
Also, you and I will meet up early tomorrow- we can discuss everything when the NYer's touchdown.

This^

However, talking to Partisan, it shouldn't be a problem if the MM's/Dream matches are done during the day. So, probably going on Friday, after tourney. And saturday, during the day, since we won't have tourney matches then.

edit:
Also, you and I will meet up early tomorrow- we can discuss everything when the NYer's touchdown.
Yeah I think that'll be fine. Hopefully we have not only two stations but two recording stations. Record the epicness that will come.

I wanna be there for when everything goes down! Hopefully my girl will let me get away Saturday!

See you beautiful people tomorrow!

Back