[Jul 6, 2012] Evolution 2012 (Las Vegas, NV)

This^

However, talking to Partisan, it shouldn't be a problem if the MM's/Dream matches are done during the day. So, probably going on Friday, after tourney. And saturday, during the day, since we won't have tourney matches then.

edit:
Also, you and I will meet up early tomorrow- we can discuss everything when the NYer's touchdown.

Well I know I haven't been to EVO in a very long fucking time, but last I was there they had a BYOC room where they'd have a shitload of TVs and you just needed to bring your setup and game and you could play there. Anyone know if they still do that shit? If so, we could just hold the dream matches there right?

Well I know I haven't been to EVO in a very long fucking time, but last I was there they had a BYOC room where they'd have a shitload of TVs and you just needed to bring your setup and game and you could play there. Anyone know if they still do that shit? If so, we could just hold the dream matches there right?

I'll be there tomorrow to pick up my badge (I recommend for all of you going tomorrow to do so as well -- the lines will be EFFING long on Friday) so I'll check if they have a BYOC room then.

There's a BYOC area. Who's bringing setups? Anyone trying to play any previous versions of Soulcalibur also?

JP playas on their way now.
They would like to play gamez with as many people as possible.
Please help them out as some of their English may not be so good.
Thanks!

JP playas on their way now.
They would like to play gamez with as many people as possible.
Please help them out as some of their English may not be so good.
Thanks!

Where are they staying at? Tell them to find the Calibur people at the Imperial Palace.

I don't know where they are stayin; thanks ShenYuan.
Wish I coulda gone, this is gonna be a great EVO!

I won't know the exact details until later, but PM me if you are interested in coming by our room (Ramon, DK, GO, Xeph and I). We are apparently starting casuals at 2pm.

Just post your room here if you are comfortable with people coming over for casuals.

If anyone can pick myself and Woahhzz up from the airport, hit me up. Arriving to Vegas around 6PM

I'd like to throw my hat into the "casuals" ring. I've got a 360, copy of the game, and a dual-modded stick (no monitor, though). I'm staying at the imperial palace, but I'm itching for casuals so hard that I'll totally walk over to Caesers if I need to :-)

I'd like to get some games in.

I'm at Caesar's, but all I've got is a stick. I'm willing to go to where the games are.

im at Caesar's Palace 4552 Augusts Tower but there is no ps3 for sc5 here. can somebody invite me for sc5? i really want to play now. text message me 010 3756 5360. i cant anwser voice call. plz text msg only

Back