[Jul 6, 2012] Evolution 2012 (Las Vegas, NV)

Well I'm going to grab some food if no one post anything I may offer my room for casuals. I am really tired but I'm down to play some matches.

Were running games at the imperial, room 1815. It's kinda packed (with only 2 setups) but feel free to come by and say hi or w/e and get in some games.

At Vegas right now up to some games tonight let me know ru hotel and room #

Im stayin at bills hotel justc across the street from caesars +7 916 6002612 txt me

Where in Caesar's is EVO?
Augustus Ballroom. The signs should all point to a "Conference Center", but if you have trouble just ask an attendant to show you where the Augustus Ballroom is. I went up a long escalator and the ballroom was pretty much all the way at the end of the hall.

I'm at Treasure Island, my phone number is 850-543-1072. If you've got casuals going on leave a message/text me, please. I'd like to get some face-to-face games for the first time in four years.

Were running games at the imperial, room 1815. It's kinda packed (with only 2 setups) but feel free to come by and say hi or w/e and get in some games.
Word. I'll see if I can drop by sometime Saturday. I wanna play somebody after finals on Sunday, too!

Friday should be "casuals all day" in the ballroom, right?

... When I went to pick up my pass I saw faces I've only seen on stream. I was getting my picture taken and Fuudo got in the way.

Unreal...

I am at the food court in caesars with woahhzz, the Russians, and the shens if anyone is looking for us

Just an idea, maybe you guys could use twitter to communicate better with one another? Just make some hastag, like #SCVEVO. A better idea is to visit the strip clubs though.

The guy who was supposed to stay in my hotel room fucked me over... So I have an extra bed available till Monday... $40 a night.

I'm not a PS3 player so why are the dualshock 3 controllers banned? Do they cause some type of interference?

Afternoon Everyone! Does anyone know how these players are doing in SC5 tourney?

MysticBill
MateoGalvin
jimmypikachuchoi
iKotomi

Where I can enter that contest for the EVO fightstick? What program or software is EVO using for there tourney brackets? I would like to use that in the future in my area (to help out the GM who runs our league).

I'm not a PS3 player so why are the dualshock 3 controllers banned? Do they cause some type of interference?
There's no fast way to turn them off, and even after you do, they can turn back on and interfere with subsequent matches at your last station. You can fix that if you open it up with a screwdriver and disconnect the battery so that it only works while plugged-in, but I don't know whether that satisfies Evo rules.

Back