[Jun 10, 2011] CEO 2011 Fighting Game Championships (Orlando, Florida)

Fuck it I'm coming to this. Goddamn $450 plane tickets but fuck it. I got a head or two to bust down there. Unfinished business...

Damn....just finished looking up tickets and the lowest I could find was $450. That's even with arriving on a Wednesday, the cheapest day you can fly. I just can't afford that right now so I guess I won't be making it :( Good luck to all you folks that are able to make it and I'll be watching on stream cheering everyone on.

Damn....just finished looking up tickets and the lowest I could find was $450. That's even with arriving on a Wednesday, the cheapest day you can fly. I just can't afford that right now so I guess I won't be making it :( Good luck to all you folks that are able to make it and I'll be watching on stream cheering everyone on.

Oh, come on Krayzie. If I can be financially irresponsible for SC so can you. Lol! I told you I loved this series better...

Oh, come on Krayzie. If I can be financially irresponsible for SC so can you. Lol! I told you I loved this series better...

Man so many factors for me in this decision. Just this month I finally paid off EVERYTHING on all my credit cards (over $4000) for a zero balance and my credit is beastly right now. Not looking forward to plunging right back into debt. Plus the other issue that I told you about over PMs, I'm looking to replace some stuff so I gotta have money for that too. Plus I already have trips planned to New York and of course, Devastation later this year so I gotta be responsible. FUCK! I really want to go to this though.

Your willingness to sacrifice your financial well being will handsomely reward you when you attend this event. I'm telling you Namco lovers, this will be the best Namco Tournament of the year hands down.

Hey Krayzie I'm currently 10,000 in the hole putting this event together(If it's a success I'll make it all back). If I can risk all of that, What's a couple hundred in the grand scheme of things.

Just got me some hotel reservations, will be there if schedule permits. Now I just need to find some people(and time) to practice.

Just got me some hotel reservations, will be there if schedule permits. Now I just need to find some people(and time) to practice.
Good stuff man, I've really been wanting to play you more. Hopefully, this will push people surrounding Orlando to come out to the next two monthlies.

@Krayzie: I know it's a lot for West-Coaster's to make it out, but try your hardest. As Jebailey said, this very well may be THE biggest Namco tournament of the year. I'll try to keep a spot @ the room for you, if you do make it.

I just checked Delta and it says that plane tickets are just under 200. That's pretty good! I just have to get my mom to cave in on this. My biggest issue would being able to convince her I'll be able to make my flight back reliably. Not sure how to approach that =\

My biggest issue would being able to convince her I'll be able to make my flight back reliably. Not sure how to approach that =\

Are you looking for a reliable way to get back to the airport? Because if you need help with that, I got you. I'm just not sure what the issue was in that post.

So I just found tickets for right around $300 from Seattle. Looks like I have to make this now. Fuck it, Sweets and I always wanted to go to Florida. So I'm going from maybe to yes it seems.

Are you looking for a reliable way to get back to the airport? Because if you need help with that, I got you. I'm just not sure what the issue was in that post.

I just would've needed a ride back, but turns out some of her friends throw some sort of camping trip and it overlaps the CEO dates so she said it can't happen. =\ Sorry for my posts building up for nothing to happen.

Here's another update from the man Jebailey.

"Hori USA is now a Prize Sponsor for #ceo2011. They'll be giving some great prizes for our Soul Calibur 4 and Tekken 6 Finalists.Details soon" I'm staying HYPED. This is already the most sponsored SC4 tourney in the states, and now even HORI is jumping on. I really hope the people that are on the fence about coming or not really decide to come. It sounds like it's going to be a fricken BLAST.

Good lord, so many sponsors for SC4, who would have thought this many people/companies would have jumped on it like this.

So I just found tickets for right around $300 from Seattle. Looks like I have to make this now. Fuck it, Sweets and I always wanted to go to Florida. So I'm going from maybe to yes it seems.

Yo, what airline, what dates, etc etc? That's the kind of price I was hoping for lol.

I just checked prices for Oakland to Orlando for the 9th - 13th, and I didn't see anything under 400 right now. I used priceline.com. It's like 600 bucks for Friday-Sunday ;/ The prices may go down in the next couple weeks, so I'll keep an eye out on them. Let me know if you have a different city you can fly out of. That might help as well.

Back